Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

First look from Solecollector
1598902574764.jpeg
And Last Look:sick:🤮

Im a fan of new CWs when done right. I really hate when ppl acknowledge all retro+ CWs as looking like flea market releases. Some retro+ CWs look just as good as the original ones...... I hate to say it but these Def fall under the “they look fake category”

where TF is another Cherry or playoff release?

The timing of the release doesn’t fit either, the Flu Game was in June right? I’m sure they will still sellout, whatever. Rainking when are you going to chime in? Are you getting these for JRepp23 and Spoonmanofthehour for Christmas?

Last edited:
I will get these because I go for all 12s, but these will become the new "worst 12s" in my collection, replacing the title formerly held by the Wool 12s.
Bruh I just got rid of my wool 12s. Gave them to my little brother... The only positive thing I have to say about them is that they were tanks and were perfect for rainy/cold weather. They had no signs of wear on them after 2 years. But aesthetically they're terrible in person and are awkward to make a fit with.

What would be next to wool 12s? Winterized or nylons?
Imo the international flight 12s were so disappointing. This is why it is a must for me to see on feet pics before copping any shoe now. Nike got me with the promotional pics smh

Two pairs have sold on stockx both size 11, one for $500 and another for $600 🤦‍♂️. Goat the asking prices are $1200 and someone has a bid in size 10 for $500.

Back
Top Bottom