Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

This release is getting a good amount of hype and coverage. Nike may try to capitalize.
The recent air max 97 with britain, france, german, japanese flags were bought worldwide and not in their respective countries

They were bought worldwide sure but they weren't released worldwide.
Show me ONE none Japanese shop that released the Japanese Flags. just one.

there's nothing for Jordan Brand to capitalize. They did exactly what they wanted. Created buzz in a country where no one gives a **** about basketball and now the whole world is fiending Jordan products.

Hmmmm Nike.co.kr crashed?

Basketball was very popular in Korea during the 80/90s, (college that is) with star players popularity rivaling or exceeding other celebrities. I'm not sure I'd say Korea doesn't give a ddong about Bball. Might not be the levels of China or the Philippines but still popular.
Maybe it's just a generational thing or personal experience that makes me think this.
Slamdunk was huge (the manhwa, anime not as much). To this day I swear Sakuragi just doesn't sound right to me...and that anime voice - nope. :lol:

I don't see why these would release anywhere else though.

This release is getting a good amount of hype and coverage. Nike may try to capitalize.
The recent air max 97 with britain, france, german, japanese flags were bought worldwide and not in their respective countries
The Japanese pair was only released in Japan, the others were released in Europe only not world wide

South Korean cats get bustmy with the hi-fashsion /Street wear stuff. Don't sleep on thrm., Plus they probably come from Rich families.

everyone got fire jackets on lmao

At first i was like wooooow,
But then i remembered seeing the documentary about replica industry in Korea.:lol:

Also wouldnt pay more than 1k on resell.
Not after freaking nike re-releasing all the country exclusive camo air max 97s, a week after i payed resell for some of them.

Just sold my Ecko collection and my dog for these joints, cant wait to have em in hand.
Jesus Christ !!
What ecko kinda ecko collection you has that's worth money in today's market and why would you sell your dog/what type of dog.

Also you bite my s/nb u joined date May 3,2013

Mines was may 12 2008

yall in here like

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Tough letting go my Ecko collection but you got to do what you got to do you know?

The dog, I copped 3 of the 2017 German Shephards. I planned on flipping em all but ended up keeping one on ice for almost a year. Hes been cool, good companionship but I need these kicks so hes gotta go.

Tough letting go my Ecko collection but you got to do what you got to do you know?

The dog, I copped 3 of the 2017 German Shephards. I planned on flipping em all but ended up keeping one on ice for almost a year. Hes been cool, good companionship but I need these kicks so hes gotta go.

I don't think ecko is popping, so good thing u got rid of it. I don't know how I feel about giving away a dog for some kicks. But more power to you.

BTW I don't own a German shepard, but my brother in law has one and I take care of it. These breeds of dog are very smart and highly supr aware of things in thier surroundings. Hopefully that isn't a bad descion cause a dog like this can save your life not a pair of sneakers. #justsayin

If anyone is waiting around for windy city whatevers to get stock, I wouldn't hold my breath. They're gonna pay resell, which is at least 4x at the moment, then they're going to double that price.

I don't think ecko is popping, so good thing u got rid of it. I don't know how I feel about giving away a dog for some kicks. But more power to you.

BTW I don't own a German shepard, but my brother in law has one and I take care of it. These breeds of dog are very smart and highly supr aware of things in thier surroundings. Hopefully that isn't a bad descion cause a dog like this can save your life not a pair of sneakers. #justsayin

Im just kidding around fam.

I would NEVER sell my Ecko collection.

Did anyone get a notification on these yet? Put a entry in hope I get selected

Are you in Seoul? Do you have a Korean number, address, AND credit card? If not, you ain't gettin a notification. That goes for all of you.

Back
Top Bottom