Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

My cousin sent me my L this AM.
giphy.gif

alchemist alchemist is selling my buddy for some AJ korean 3's, what kind of human are you!!

Last edited:
Someone put the fishing for L gif in here. That's how we all living today. Got my L from momma dukes this morning.

Some small sizes under 1k on StockX already so there's hope for 500. Crossing fingers.

Had a friend who lives in Seoul enter for me.

I don't know why I got my hopes up. I figured maybe not too many people would enter (Jordan shoes aren't big in S. Korea).

Of course, I got a big fat L. Oh well.

Last edited:
I dont even mess with Dogx .

If you are certain your dogs are 100% authentic DS and not some UA fake china dogs , just mate them and sell their offsprings.
My friend Bob Sacamano did it and made a fortune off those

Ive had decent luck on DogX but their authentication process isnt the best.I sold some UA Shih Tzus through them and they didnt catch them. Most dogs on there are 100% legit though.

Just heard from some ppl in korea, there were just about 1000 pairs in total for sale at all locations

Not a single W in here. NT wide loss. Hopefully prices drop in a few weeks and we can all hold out. I love these shoes but not 2k like them. Rather do other things with my money.

They did a surprise drop at the 건대 store fcfs with about 100ish pairs or something. Friend started going over there, but saw someone's IG that was updating the line count. He didn't see the point of going to camp when there were more people than the pairs available - which I never understood. Why wait if you know there are more people ahead of you than there are pairs available.

Back
Top Bottom