Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Getting my pair, glad I have two connects!
8.5 will be sitting in my closet!

What do you guys think of this T shirt with 3m material?

Bull23.jpg

With flash
Bull23flash.jpg

Im lovin these, this will probably be a double cop for me. 3's & 5's are my favs, and this og colorway, brings back alot of memories. A must have for me.

footlockers in melbourne Australia already received their shipments. Gotta sit in stockrooms till RD. Tried my best with my contact for a pair before RD but no luck.

Vuey, you get them up in sydney?

U guys gotta undertaand jb is a business so they can careless about hat we think about side or Munich duraback their going with the cheapest route possible as a business and sadly it's working and were still buying while complaining

I dont like this. and whats making it worse is that i have to see people with their ego to high when they wear them.
mad.gif

Nice way to ruin a classic. Now idk if i even wanna wear my 99 metallic V's since i saw these...

Originally Posted by Benssick

I dont like this. and whats making it worse is that i have to see people with their ego to high when they wear them.
mad.gif

Nice way to ruin a classic. Now idk if i even wanna wear my 99 metallic V's since i saw these...
Why you so worried about other people?

I personally the the blue tint on the sole. I guess I'll have to look for an older pair cause I need these!

Originally Posted by bwc1139

What do you guys think of this T shirt with 3m material?

Bull23.jpg

With flash
Bull23flash.jpg

Shirt's chillin', who makes 'em & what dies the back of the shirt look like?

Back
Top Bottom