Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by sneakerLEVELL

all jordans start out ugly.... been like that since the beginning of the era and I witnessed it. Jordan brand will always be #1. a lot of y'all be complaining about this or that but what shoes is actually better?
nike-air-foamposites.jpg
>>>>>

Penny are ugly too. Imo except the 1 and the foam. The rest are ugly.
Only jordan i like is 3, 7, 11, 12 and maybe 13

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by bwc1139

What do you guys think of this T shirt with 3m material?

Bull23.jpg

With flash
Bull23flash.jpg

Shirt's chillin', who makes 'em & what dies the back of the shirt look like?

I made em and nothings on the back.  Check out my sig for the site.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Penny are ugly too. Imo except the 1 and the foam. The rest are ugly.
Only jordan i like is 3, 7, 11, 12 and maybe 13

I know don't how i feel about this post...

especially coming from somebody who has nearly 5000 posts.

It's mind boggling. Beaughner deducing.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

U guys gotta undertaand jb is a business so they can careless about hat we think about side or Munich duraback their going with the cheapest route possible as a business and sadly it's working and were still buying while complaining

i aint buying that $$@#. you guys can keep that guerilla back fur retro V. ill wait til they come correct with this shoe which they will later on down the line. if not im happy with my past retros of this shoe.

The blue tint looks outta place... But important buying these because i really like the black 5s jb is ruining the classics. .. If isn't broke don't fix it

Personally, I like these. I know people are hatin cause they're not like the previous versions, but they could be worst. They could be just like the Independence day jordan 5

If i have an extra 140 (FL coupon) layin around, then sure ill buy these for winter beaters... or might just wait and get Griffeys

so the release date is the 20th?

some guy at the hoh here said the 6th....hope its the 6th cause i want these now

does anyone in the chicago-area know if any shop is selling these a little early? i missed out in '07, so unfortunately i will have to settle for these for now.

I JUST SAID 4GET IT I JUST COPPED A DS PAIR OF 07S FOR 185 WHICH I THINK R BETTER MATERIALS. IMMA SLEEP IN THAT DAY. JUST PAID $25 MORE THAN RETAIL FOR BETTER QUALITY. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 TRYNA COP!

Should've just got the 07's I was watching on the bay back on December if I'd known these would drop with that ashy suede and blue sole.

Yeah,but I doubt the prices will be cheaper than the 160 range a couple auctions ended at,but 185 isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom