Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

IF U TRYNA GET A PAIR OF 07 FOR LESS THAN 160 U BETTER OFF GIVIN UP AND PAYIN 160 FOR THE 2011S. I SEEN PAIRS GOING FOR 190 200 FOR THE 07S. WAT SZ U LOOKIN FOR? CHECK THE BUY SELL FORUM

I paid 185 for my DS 2007s as well. With tax 2011s will cost me 159.... 26 bucks more and I dont have to deal with that suede.

I really like these hope they keep these as close to the original retros as possible 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly I'm kinda hyped for this release, not for the shoes but just for all the hypebeasts calling my '00 retros fake.
laugh.gif

i really don't like the 23's on the side. That's one reason why i sold my black '07 & cdp V's

Originally Posted by Vsano

i really don't like the 23's on the side. That's one reason why i sold my black '07 & cdp V's

I HATE the 23 they put on the sides of these. the font is so corny. If they used the font from the PE's he used to wear, that'd be different.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

IF U TRYNA GET A PAIR OF 07 FOR LESS THAN 160 U BETTER OFF GIVIN UP AND PAYIN 160 FOR THE 2011S. I SEEN PAIRS GOING FOR 190 200 FOR THE 07S. WAT SZ U LOOKIN FOR? CHECK THE BUY SELL FORUM

Yeah,I think those deals are done on the 07's. I rock a 14 which is sometimes a pain in the @## to find at a reasonable price.

I keep having this feeling these will be fast sellers. It will be like blk/infared vi's . Everyone dogged the crap out of them with the switch of materials. But yet people still want them. I can live with the stupid jumpman on back. Don't care for the '23' on the side. Just looks so stupid. But I'll still check them out in person so I can be disgusted in the flesh.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

same here. but do i need a 4-peat?
288t4yw.jpg

That jumpman looks so stupid in comparison
Can you post some details and info on the middle pair
nerd.gif
... I picked up the same pair a while back and I noticed the "Air Jordan V Retro" on the box..are these legit??

Originally Posted by G Que

zapatohead408 wrote:

RhInoSpOrt wrote:

same here. but do i need a 4-peat?
288t4yw.jpg

nerd.gif
... I picked up the same pair a while back and I noticed the "Air Jordan V Retro" on the box..are these legit??

Not sure what you mean by details and I'm not him, but those are the 99 pair. I have those also and mine are yellowed just like that.

Not sure why you wouldn't ask that question before buying a pair though.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

nerd.gif

Not sure what you mean by details and I'm not him, but those are the 99 pair. I have those also and mine are yellowed just like that.

man this was like 6 years back when i first started collecting.. didn't know much.. but i'm pretty sure now that the ones i have are fake

Originally Posted by Magic1978

nerd.gif

man this was like 6 years back when i first started collecting.. didn't know much.. but i'm pretty sure now that the ones i have are fake
naw fam, you should've definately asked that before buying, but oh well.
I too own a pair, the box says "Air Jordan V retro"

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

I keep having this feeling these will be fast sellers. It will be like blk/infared vi's . Everyone dogged the crap out of them with the switch of materials. But yet people still want them. I can live with the stupid jumpman on back. Don't care for the '23' on the side. Just looks so stupid. But I'll still check them out in person so I can be disgusted in the flesh.

Not sure if serious, but if the Wolf Grey Vs sold out that fast, these are going to sell faster.

Only reason that crap obsidian PL V didnt sell, was well because Jordan actually managed to completely destroy a V with the weird materials used.  Oh, and ppl were going nuts over the Retro Blue foams, had no time for V.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I wonder if ppl we get these since some ppl are saying they will pass?

I think people still going to buy them. Not hype crazy. Probably sell out in 2 3 days as oppose to the first couple of hours

I don't think they'll sit at all. Maybe in some areas where there aren't a lot of sneaker heads but for the most part they'll be gone.

Back
Top Bottom