Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

If his English is broken then so be it! I can still understand what he is trying to say lol.
He gave his opinion on the 5's so let's talk about the air Jordan 5 retro.

The problem was the first 30 threads were his typing nonsense to get his post count up. It's obvious he's trying to get to 300.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Since 01 huh?

3c1264f12395967f35ffc1c0bf32713632323a10_r.jpg

Total posts:191Profile views:8Last seen:07/22/11Joined:06/03/11

ohsnap.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

come on man i havent been on here in years and just recently got back into into jordans im no troll i just havent been on here and have bought up alot of js recently
Banned? for what im not free posting im a consumer that already ocnsumed most of these js and just giving my opinion
and man im not english? HAAH im not from american but i grew up here my english is how i speak
and come on I been a nter since before 01' concords dropped
laugh.gif
 im just getting back but into j's i no its nt fashion to do so but did u really come on here to disrespect me man nice waste of a post.
pimp.gif
charliemurphy.gif

Cash is King wrote:
dont worry the suede on these is like suede that was drenched and water then dried out i have a pair and have no incentive to ds i thought i was going to not like to blue tint thats not even a problem its somewhat icy but the quality and suede is cheap doubt ill wear these or no question not doubling up AND this shoe is a favorite damn shame ill goto the bay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but�arent these�NUBUCK???
nerd.gif

My mistake these are Suede I just checked out this review on youtube

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Cash is King

dont worry the suede on these is like suede that was drenched and water then dried out i have a pair and have no incentive to ds i thought i was going to not like to blue tint thats not even a problem its somewhat icy but the quality and suede is cheap doubt ill wear these or no question not doubling up AND this shoe is a favorite damn shame ill goto the bay
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but arent these NUBUCK???
nerd.gif

Like i said in previous post. many people here don't know what is durabuck, what is nubuck and what is Suede!
Durabuck is often used for athletic shoes and hiking shoes as they are also easy to take care of and yet rarely

show any creases unlike smooth leather. Nubuck is a softer version of Durabuck which is also leather but 

is more affected by sunshine and water and the colors tend to fade when not taking good care.

Suede is often used on fashion boots and other adult casual shoes. Suede is not inferior or cheaper to Durabuck but

just looks and feels totally different.

If you don't know how suede looks like, take a good look at the XVIII in black&royal!

Sucks this isn't coming out next week. I love the 5s so I was gonna get them regardless of the quality. BTW What ever happened to that rumor about the Grape/Laney pack?

August 6 or no back to school shoes for me

I will rock Cements and Bordeaux until Dark Pines and Metallics come out

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i heard these were pushed back to the 23rd now not the 20th....idk who to believe
FINISHLINE NEAR ME HAS THEM IN STOCK ALREADY AND WHEN I ASKED YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME AUGUST 6TH THEY WERE RELEASING THEM...

I'M CONFUSED AS WELL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i heard these were pushed back to the 23rd now not the 20th....idk who to believe
FINISHLINE NEAR ME HAS THEM IN STOCK ALREADY AND WHEN I ASKED YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME AUGUST 6TH THEY WERE RELEASING THEM...

I'M CONFUSED AS WELL.

Whats that number so I can phone order on the 6th 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Cash is King wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but�arent these�NUBUCK???
nerd.gif

My mistake these are Suede I just checked out this review on youtube

�
�

once Bieber said "same material as the varisty red jordan 6" I stopped the video... PASS 

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me the 14th of next month...

BTW Foamposite Pro Dark Pines are coming September 11

I'd be cool with these releasing like how Nike did the Lebron 8 Lows, how they just popped up out of nowhere and we had a general idea of when they were gonna drop, but no solid release date, so we could eliminate lines.

Matter of fact, I'd be happy if they did that for all hyped releases.

Oh btw called FTL and FA and they both told me they got pushed to the 20

Im still hoping for that August 6 lifestyle

was in consideration to buy. Now it looks like i will have to pass. Gonna have to see them in person on release date

The blue sole IS NOT doing it. I understand how its on the cool greys or wolf greys because it actually looks good with the grey. but on a shoe like this the blue doesnt go with anything haha. this is real weak...

Back
Top Bottom