Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I think I'll pass on these, my beater pair is beat and still have a DS pair in the closet...

I'll scoop these up again when they drop in 2014-2016,
laugh.gif

The one good thing about JB is that you know they will continue to @%%$# out their classics,
smokin.gif

Still debating whether to pick these up cause I have a pretty fresh pair of 06s. Plus blue sole isn't the business.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I think I'll pass on these, my beater pair is beat and still have a DS pair in the closet...

I'll scoop these up again when they drop in 2014-2016,
laugh.gif

The one good thing about JB is that you know they will continue to @%%$# out their classics,
smokin.gif
I agree

them shoes look so ashy in all the early pics i saw

saw a pair in person and they looked nothing like this

and that pair was a early release

Had a look at them the day before yesterday.

Quite nice, nubuck type upper, like a micro suade almost.

They're gonna get marked real easy for the more fussy amoung you.

But nice none the less.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'm starting to see a lot of people change their opinions to now copping. Happens every time.....

That's the shoe world. The non ashy pics help A LOT.

pretty much 

I STILL THINK IT'S FUNNY GOING BACK AND READING THE COMMENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD AND THEN READING THOSE SAME PEOPLE'S COMMENTS NOW. WHY NOT RESERVE JUDGEMENT UNTIL YOU SEE RELEASE DAY PAIRS....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ColdCity wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

I'm starting to see a lot of people change their opinions to now copping. Happens every time.....

That's the shoe world. The non ashy pics help A LOT.

pretty much 

I STILL THINK IT'S FUNNY GOING BACK AND READING THE COMMENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD AND THEN READING THOSE SAME PEOPLE'S COMMENTS NOW. WHY NOT RESERVE JUDGEMENT UNTIL YOU SEE RELEASE DAY PAIRS....

Not really, because the pics and suede don't look the same.

looks like i will be passing on these. I just picked up a Ds pair pair of 07 for 200 shipped of the bay.

These will go faster than the wolf grey's and they went pretty fast. They were't sold out the same day but they didn't last a week where Im at so yea i expect these to sell pretty well.

I went to FTL and Finish Line on Saturday to cop the XI's and both said the release date these is 8/6, but they both seemed a bit shaky when I asked them if they heard anything about the 20th.

Back
Top Bottom