Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

i checked the launch date list at work today, and these are listed to release on 08/20/11. we just got them in today's shipment too, and idk the icy blue sole bothers me a lot...

Originally Posted by zerimar22

i checked the launch date list at work today, and these are listed to release on 08/20/11. we just got them in today's shipment too, and idk the icy blue sole bothers me a lot...

pics? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm trying to like these.... I just can't ... Lol... They just seem way off...which means more for y'all
these are made with suede instead of nubuck right?

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm trying to like these.... I just can't ... Lol... They just seem way off...which means more for y'all
these are made with suede instead of nubuck right?

Naw, still Nubuck. Just looks weird for some reason. Probably just the pics.

damn thought they were releasing earlier.. o well still need to see in person before i decide

dont worry the suede on these is like suede that was drenched and water then dried out i have a pair and have no incentive to ds i thought i was going to not like to blue tint thats not even a problem its somewhat icy but the quality and suede is cheap doubt ill wear these or no question not doubling up AND this shoe is a favorite damn shame ill goto the bay

Originally Posted by Cash is King

dont worry the suede on these is like suede that was drenched and water then dried out i have a pair and have no incentive to ds i thought i was going to not like to blue tint thats not even a problem its somewhat icy but the quality and suede is cheap doubt ill wear these or no question not doubling up AND this shoe is a favorite damn shame ill goto the bay

When you read what you type, can you understand it?

And you need to get banned for the way you just trolled up like 30 topics.

All of your english teachers should be ashamed.

come on man i havent been on here in years and just recently got back into into jordans im no troll i just havent been on here and have bought up alot of js recently
Banned? for what im not free posting im a consumer that already ocnsumed most of these js and just giving my opinion
and man im not english? HAAH im not from american but i grew up here my english is how i speak
and come on I been a nter since before 01' concords dropped
laugh.gif
 im just getting back but into j's i no its nt fashion to do so but did u really come on here to disrespect me man nice waste of a post.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

come on man i havent been on here in years and just recently got back into into jordans im no troll i just havent been on here and have bought up alot of js recently
Banned? for what im not free posting im a consumer that already ocnsumed most of these js and just giving my opinion
and man im not english? HAAH im not from american but i grew up here my english is how i speak
and come on I been a nter since before 01' concords dropped
laugh.gif
 im just getting back but into j's i no its nt fashion to do so but did u really come on here to disrespect me man nice waste of a post.
pimp.gif

Just take the time to post some intelligent, readable posts. The stuff you write is broken english ramblings. 

If his English is broken then so be it! I can still understand what he is trying to say lol.
He gave his opinion on the 5's so let's talk about the air Jordan 5 retro.

Back
Top Bottom