Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by Weatherman

No, the tongues on these really are crap, and even worse in person. I held then today, the same flimsy crap as the other 2011's 5's (I dunno what dude is talking about, the Toro Bravo tongues are way nicer). And the stitching on the Jumpman is really bad, just looks cheap and rushed.

Doubt I will even look at these again.
Well you have your opinion but I have the Toro Bravo pack and the wolf grey's from this year and they have the same exact tongue so idk what your talking about. But you don't like then don't buy no big deal. 

These look pretty good I was on the fence about getting these...

But after those pictures up top it's a for sure cop!

PEOPLE WILL BUY ANYTHING THESE DAYS!! SAW THESE IN PERSON YESTERDAY AND THEY DONT LOOK THAT GOOD AT ALL 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

whats funny is that people complaining about the blue tint said the EXACT same thing in 2007 when those released.

and now people want to act like theyre amazing quality? yeah right. I barely wore mines and the sole yellowed like no one's business. And the durabuck creased after the first wear.
This.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

No, the tongues on these really are crap, and even worse in person. I held then today, the same flimsy crap as the other 2011's 5's (I dunno what dude is talking about, the Toro Bravo tongues are way nicer). And the stitching on the Jumpman is really bad, just looks cheap and rushed.

Well you have your opinion but I have the Toro Bravo pack and the wolf grey's from this year and they have the same exact tongue so idk what your talking about. But you don't like then don't buy no big deal. 

But.. They don't? You should go check your pairs again. The Wolf Greys have the new paper thin, flimsy tongues.

If the tounge on these is not to my liking on RD I'll just skip em and cop the bred 11 lows as theyre still in stock in my area.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

But.. They don't? You should go check your pairs again. The Wolf Greys have the new paper thin, flimsy tongues.
just looked at my toro bravos and the tongues is fat. its not slim and pointy like these 2011 metallics, im still copping if i have the funds though
ill look at my wolf greys again to but i didnt notice anything wrong with the tongue. ill post pics of all of the tongues later

so the question is, are these gr? i wanna get my bro a pair because he's been asking me about these for almost 2 years.
thanks in advance for my dumb question.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Definitely GR. Hope everyone gets a pair. Quality is on point on these Metallic V's.

naw i left work last night.... man the quality is average not on point, im loving my 06's better man

When i get my hands on these and the quality turns out to be a heap
greater than these 90's babies are saying...

i'm finna do a lot of phallus slappin'.

Comin out swinging.

"That sheet craigh!"

I see some pics where the suede is okay, then in some, it looks out of place.

The suede doesn't look right to me. I miss durabuck dammit!! Can care less if the 2007's crease easily, I like the look of the material a whole lot better.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The suede doesn't look right to me. I miss durabuck dammit!! Can care less if the 2007's crease easily, I like the look of the material a whole lot better.
yeah creasing is always maintainable if you got the right size etc.... but if its already ashy coming out the box, there is no coming back they looked like you just kicked rocks in em

Originally Posted by mandown91

yeah creasing is always maintainable if you got the right size etc.... but if its already ashy coming out the box, there is no coming back they looked like you just kicked rocks in em
Wearable shoe trees will prevent the creases no doubt.   

I WORE MY 06'S WITH WEARABLE SHOE TREES AND THEY WERE MY EXACT SIZE AND THEY STILL CREASED HORRIBLY. REALLY, THE 5'S IN GENERAL ALONG WITH THE 13'S ARE JUST CREASE MONSTERS.

I'M JUST HOPING IT'S BETTER THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE METALLIC 5'S ARE ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE JORDANS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WORE MY 06'S WITH WEARABLE SHOE TREES AND THEY WERE MY EXACT SIZE AND THEY STILL CREASED HORRIBLY. REALLY, THE 5'S IN GENERAL ALONG WITH THE 13'S ARE JUST CREASE MONSTERS.

I'M JUST HOPING IT'S BETTER THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE METALLIC 5'S ARE ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE JORDANS.

Same here, but I don't think I'll be picking the 2011's.  
Still kicking myself for forgetting to bid on a DS 99 pair months ago at $300 
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone know the lowest size these come in for mens? My girl is a size 9 in ladies. I was trying to get her a pair of these

can't wait for these. i'm paying ahead for my pair tomorrow, then picking them up next sat. they felt like butter in my hands.

Back
Top Bottom