Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by modernart

Do we need a VIP card? In the print it reads "Ask for VIP card or look up account number"

Yea, you need a vip card. Just sign up online and give the cashier the vip number.

be real with me nt what are the chances of these being around for atleast one more week in a size 9-10 i got my 2000 but they are dying but funds are low
frown.gif

edit if we use the bday code online do we need a vip number as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

be real with me nt what are the chances of these being around for atleast one more week in a size 9-10 i got my 2000 but they are dying but funds are low
frown.gif

edit if we use the bday code online do we need a vip number as well
nerd.gif

online very slim chance unless a restock happens. it depends on how popular jordans are in your area as to whether they'll sell out. i'd check with NDC next week and see if  they can locate you a pair, that's your best bet if you're waiting that long. 

Wind was blown outta my sails for these.... in an odd twist of fate
eyes.gif
 my 07s were stolen like two weeks ago.... had them since RD, nice condition still icy all that.... was going to get these cuz I like havin the older/newer pairs together and since my '07s got stolen I just don't want these anymore....

It's crazy how when pairs get stolen it changes up the whole sequence of events that was to follow.... I've only had one pair stolen and one pair lost in over ten years of collecting and it threw me off moreso than I thought it would just for losin some sneakers cuz I have a quarterly plan I try n follow
ohwell.gif

Was going to pass on these, but I just remembered FTL sent me one of those platinum VIP $20 off $100 purchase coupons and if they let me use it i'm coppin these.

Originally Posted by prince726

ordered mines awhile ago on endclothing for 147 shipped cant wait for them to get here

depending on when you ordered they might be already shipped they said they shipped all orders that were placed before 9:30 our time when i was emailing back n forth with a rep earlier.......

Originally Posted by jecca650

Was going to pass on these, but I just remembered FTL sent me one of those platinum VIP $20 off $100 purchase coupons and if they let me use it i'm coppin these.
I have that coupon too and hope it works on these.

Usually copp online, but Im gonna hit the mall in the AM. My local FNL is opening at 9 instead of 10, no hype here so it should be in and out.

I wonder if these will sit around for a few weeks. I feel like these look cheap, like when they messed up the VIs.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I wonder if these will sit around for a few weeks. I feel like these look cheap, like when they messed up the VIs.
Im thinkin at some stores will have them, hate/love these retros, about to stop buying these and getting older ones

I'm glad all the maddness insued over in the concord thread, I was just about to pass on these and cop an early pair of those , now not so much, just got off the phone with my footaction connect and locked my 11.5 down for tomarrow , good luck to every one who's on the hunt for theses tonight and tomarrow

^(Kool pics those outfits match perfect I'm loving the Matching JB hat with the shark teeth
pimp.gif
) The shoes look nice in the pics but I must say they look even better in person on feet, I saw someone wearing them today and they look really fresh much better in person than they do in pics)

I went to footlocker today looking for a purchase to make so I can have a 15% off next purchase survey coupon.( Which I will use for the 5's tomorrow )

So I found the best things to buy  to clean the Black 5's." Suede & Nubuck Cleaner" and also a "Suede and Nubuck Kit". Just for anyone who might not have known about these products this is a little info.

The Suede and Nubuck Kit comes with two things a sponge and gum rubber cleaning stone that looks like an eraser. According to the directions the gum rubber stone helps remove dirt,  lint,  hair when you rub it back and forth across the heavily soiled areas. It says for stubborn areas rub aggressively. The sponge is then used to brush the lint dirt off of the shoe after using the eraser.I took a picture of the back of the kit which has a description of the product.
2.jpg

Now the second thing I purchased " Suede and Nubuck Cleaner" is a spray. It says on the bottle that it "renews original colors". The description says it's a dry cleaning formula that dissolves oily build up that traps dirt so that it can be brushed away from the surface.  Directions says:  surface to be treated must be brushed free of all dust and dirt. Use Footlocker Suede and Nubuck Kit.Check for colorfastness.

Application says : Shake can well befoe applying. Hold can 4" to 8" away form surface and apply product in a circular motion being careful not to saturate surface.Wipe gently with a  soft cloth to clean soiled areas.

So for those of you saying the Black/Metallic Silver 5's attract too much lint, these products are probaly the best solution for you. They are $5.99 each. I hope this helps for anyone who owns/ will own the black 5's looking for a way to get rid of the lint.

2.jpg

2.jpg

Initially as I saw the upper material had changed and the sole was now tinted, I was planning to pass. But a couple weeks ago I saw them in person and was so won over that I picked up my first pair (of hopefully a couple more). From a hardcore traditionalist, and those that have been around NT since the beginning KNOW that I am one, I actually prefer the new materials. The upper seems more durable and the sole might actually be yellow resistant for a little while longer than usual. Here is my pair with a few outfits, and before you complain about the photography quality know that these are pretty much the best an iPhone will allow.

First up we have the pair of black/metallic silver AJ V from 2011 pictured with a black Jordan Brand AJ V track jacket and track pants set released in 2006 (both with reflective stripes), a black Jordan Brand Fusion tee released earlier in 2011 (with reflective design), a black Jordan Brand AJ V Stretch Cap released in 2006 on the left, and a black and white New Era Bulls "Windy City" fitted cap released locally in 2011 on the right.

Next up, we have the same pair of 2011 AJ V's pictured with a black and white Jordan Brand retro Flight track jacket (released alongside the Grapes in 2006, it's very similar to the 1990 original), a mostly black set of 2011 Jordan Brand track pants (not many JB track pants are still out there this year), a black Jordan Brand AJ V Retro tee from 2000 (released alongside the first black/metallic silver V Retros), a black and silver New Era Bulls "Windy City" custom fitted cap on the left released in 2011 (through Rock 'N Jocks), and a black Jordan Brand fitted AJ V cap on the right released in 2011 (with reflective splatter).

Enjoy the pics.

Originally Posted by PainBL

Initially as I saw the upper material had changed and the sole was now tinted, I was planning to pass. But a couple weeks ago I saw them in person and was so won over that I picked up my first pair (of hopefully a couple more). From a hardcore traditionalist, and those that have been around NT since the beginning KNOW that I am one, I actually prefer the new materials. The upper seems more durable and the sole might actually be yellow resistant for a little while longer than usual. Here is my pair with a few outfits, and before you complain about the photography quality know that these are pretty much the best an iPhone will allow.

First up we have the pair of black/metallic silver AJ V from 2011 pictured with a black Jordan Brand AJ V track jacket and track pants set released in 2006 (both with reflective stripes), a black Jordan Brand Fusion tee released earlier in 2011 (with reflective design), a black Jordan Brand AJ V Stretch Cap released in 2006 on the left, and a black and white New Era Bulls "Windy City" fitted cap released locally in 2011 on the right.

Next up, we have the same pair of 2011 AJ V's pictured with a black and white Jordan Brand retro Flight track jacket (released alongside the Grapes in 2006, it's very similar to the 1990 original), a mostly black set of 2011 Jordan Brand track pants (not many JB track pants are still out there this year), a black Jordan Brand AJ V Retro tee from 2000 (released alongside the first black/metallic silver V Retros), a black and silver New Era Bulls "Windy City" custom fitted cap on the left released in 2011 (through Rock 'N Jocks), and a black Jordan Brand fitted AJ V cap on the right released in 2011 (with reflective splatter).
thats a nice shirt is that still for sale on line finishline footaction footlocker eastbay ?
do you have the style number and color code anywhere 

thats a nice shirt is that still for sale on line finishline footaction footlocker eastbay ?

You're in luck. I haven't worn the shirt yet, so the tag's still attached, LOL.

The style number is 437450 and the color code is 010. I got it a couple months ago at a local Champs, but it was the only one they had. Luckily for me, it happened to be an XXL.

Good luck if you go looking for one.

Originally Posted by PainBL

You're in luck. I haven't worn the shirt yet, so the tag's still attached, LOL.

The style number is 437450 and the color code is 010. I got it a couple months ago at a local Champs, but it was the only one they had. Luckily for me, it happened to be an XXL.

Good luck if you go looking for one.

thanks dude 
i doubt i will find it 

do you know what fusion it went with ?

thanks dude 
i doubt i will find it 

do you know what fusion it went with ?

If I'm not mistaken, it might actually have been the black laser IV's. I think they were part of some kind of Fusion earlier this year? I don't really pay attention to many of the Fusions anymore, LOL. Just the main line shoes that interest me.

Back
Top Bottom