Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

if you arent going to do the survey someone posted the birthday Footlocker coupon in the Coupon thread.  $20 off.

Originally Posted by miaheat617

Finishline got em online right now...http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod678089

thanks for the heads up on this. going to be busy tonight and not sure if I can grab it off eastbay. if so, I can cancel these
smile.gif

good looks miaheat617...link worked for me so I picked them up. if I end up scoring them on eastbay or NDC then i can always cancel this order since I can get free shipping on those sites. FNL needs to get with the program and stop charging for shipping, at least for loyal and repeat customers.

Have the day off tomorrow so Im gonna make a trip to the mall to a pair..........no SPC discounts on Jordans kinda hurts tho (all my Canadian NT'ers know what Im talkin bout SMH). But I got a friend who has a friend, you know how it is, getting my second pair with a discount..........Theyre $189 up here in the great white so quit cryin about $150 lol j/k

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
DuBsTyLeDj wrote:
just bought these at my local FNL....true to size just like the true blues and greys....

no not a hype...but the people around me are so i go and try my pair on a few days early and secure my pair....

these young cats be buying up everything with a jumpman on them

The 2011 TB III's are not true to size, they actually run about a  1/2   - full size size big.

NT user "Wilt Chamberlain " has the 2011 Black V's already (with pics) and he said they run about a 1/2  size big, so im going to take his word for it.

"seanj4523" good advice about the survey coupon.  When  I use the 15% survey coupon at House of Hoops they never give me a problem they always say it's ok to use it even if it's on a new JB release on RD .If they say you cant use that coupon on certain products or new releases always ask them why & ask them to show you where it says that on the coupon. I'll end up paying retail + tax for these anyway I threw away my reciept with the survey coupon code by accident while cleaning up my room
hey i'm not doubting him since he has the pics to prove he already has them...but at least for me the TB's were true to size on my feet....
i'll post my pics after i hit FNL in the morning...

FTL has 20% off the purchase...i think ima go that route at midnight. I hate waiiting for kicks in the mail, but i like saving 30 bucks as well. lol

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

Are any stores in roosevelt field on long island doing a midnight release? Help me out LI heads

Pretty sure HOH in the mall is doing wristbands

Originally Posted by jusdre86

how do you cancel an order from FL, you just call customer service?
yes, that's usually what I do.  I usual call on saturday morning after the NDC and Eastbay attempts from the night before to try and catch them early on.

Originally Posted by Adiffrentmc

FTL has 20% off the purchase...i think ima go that route at midnight. I hate waiiting for kicks in the mail, but i like saving 30 bucks as well. lol

i dont think that 20% off is gonna work for these online, but you can try

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

just bought these at my local FNL....true to size just like the true blues and greys....

no not a hype...but the people around me are so i go and try my pair on a few days early and secure my pair....

these young cats be buying up everything with a jumpman on them

The 2011 TB III's are not true to size, they actually run about a  1/2   - full size size big.

NT user "Wilt Chamberlain " has the 2011 Black V's already (with pics) and he said they run about a 1/2  size big, so im going to take his word for it.

"seanj4523" good advice about the survey coupon.  When  I use the 15% survey coupon at House of Hoops they never give me a problem they always say it's ok to use it even if it's on a new JB release on RD .If they say you cant use that coupon on certain products or new releases always ask them why & ask them to show you where it says that on the coupon. I'll end up paying retail + tax for these anyway I threw away my reciept with the survey coupon code by accident while cleaning up my room
Its not to late you can still go in any footlocker buy some shoe cleaner or something that you are going to need even maybe shoelaces. The price of what you purchased doesn't matter as long as you purchase something. Go to the website do the survey and there is your 15 percent of your next purchase I would do it homie

Yup, your absolutely correct, I purchased the white low top 11's this past saturday, and did the survey online, so I am using my 15% off tomorrow on the metallic's.

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

No coupons?

negative, unless you go to a footlocker tomorrow. Depends on the store manager too, some stores won't allow coupon use for new releases.

Back
Top Bottom