Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by BronLe

Anyone got a FTL birthday coupon?

I'm guessing the birthday coupons don't count as the excluded coupons?
Never tried them on a release day Jordan. 
indifferent.gif
I'll be trying it Saturday....maybe.
indifferent.gif

the only shoe that I have that runs small or big is the Griffey 1 which is a half size small due to the inner bootie. ALL of the jordan releases this year have been true to size. yall feet must be weird. all my size 11s, feel like a size 11. i have never bought anything but a size 11 since 2002.

every jordan release i've bought since flint 13's has ran .5 big. 13's, 3's, 5's... even the 6's last year actually.

try on a flint 13 from 2005 in your size then try on one from last year's retro. it is at least .5 bigger now.

These are up on End Clothing. Conversion comes out to around $135 I believe..

i think im going to pass on these. I think If they would have keep the nubuck I would have copped but Im still rocking my 07' releases. Wish they would drop some different colorways in the V or just release colors that havent retroed in a min.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

just bought these at my local FNL....true to size just like the true blues and greys....

no not a hype...but the people around me are so i go and try my pair on a few days early and secure my pair....

these young cats be buying up everything with a jumpman on them

The 2011 TB III's are not true to size, they actually run about a  1/2   - full size size big.

NT user "Wilt Chamberlain " has the 2011 Black V's already (with pics) and he said they run about a 1/2  size big, so im going to take his word for it.

"seanj4523" good advice about the survey coupon.  When  I use the 15% survey coupon at House of Hoops they never give me a problem they always say it's ok to use it even if it's on a new JB release on RD .If they say you cant use that coupon on certain products or new releases always ask them why & ask them to show you where it says that on the coupon. I'll end up paying retail + tax for these anyway I threw away my reciept with the survey coupon code by accident while cleaning up my room
Its not to late you can still go in any footlocker buy some shoe cleaner or something that you are going to need even maybe shoelaces. The price of what you purchased doesn't matter as long as you purchase something. Go to the website do the survey and there is your 15 percent of your next purchase I would do it homie

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

i think im going to pass on these. I think If they would have keep the nubuck I would have copped but Im still rocking my 07' releases. Wish they would drop some different colorways in the V or just release colors that havent retroed in a min.
im still deciding if im gonna pick these up or not.  if i go see them i know ill leave with a pair
eyes.gif

They all over the H I know one mall with over 600 pairs nothing limited about these GR.. Not hard to find but might go first day over here since they the back to school j's an everybody over here wears j's..

Originally Posted by CLU713

shouldve pre-ordered these.. will try my luck on eastbay friday night.

p.s. anyone got a free shipping coupon?
pimp.gif
Just use the free standard shipping promotion code that we are currently running on our website.

We current have the shoes up on our website with a countdown timer for the launch tonight.  You can find them at the link below toward the bottom of the search results:

http://bit.ly/o0WHJk

For those wondering, these will be shipped in a box and there is a limit of two pairs per customer on the men's size.

EastbayRep - Ray

i think i might actually switch out the laces on mine to white ... and i dont even like changing laces on kicks but that white makes the shoe pop something serious and i would of even copped BIN's but i dont like these with leather.

getting them for 80 dollars too
pimp.gif

How about you double box my shoes..? And then we'll talk
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

Tomorrow morning is going to be a start to a great day. It happens to be my girl and Is 4 year anniversary so it looks like i will have to devote a pair to her. But im going to walk into the mall rocking my 99 white and red Vs and walk out wearing these 2011s with a couple to keep on ice. Cant pass up this classic.

Back
Top Bottom