Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by rareair45

From the pics it looks like the tongue still has the reflective material.

5's (with the exception of a couple c/w's) should ALWAYS have a reflective tongue.  If those go -
d8336de862d3992ab6792377f708afc45e0531f4_r.gif

5's (with the exception of a couple c/w's) should ALWAYS have a reflective tongue.  If those go -

Originally Posted by PTone

and flint xiii's should ALWAYS have reflective side panels but we all saw what happened there.
ohwell.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if 3m eventually disappears on v's.
sad but not surprised.

Originally Posted by PTone

and flint xiii's should ALWAYS have reflective side panels but we all saw what happened there.
ohwell.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if 3m eventually disappears on v's.
sad but not surprised.

They trashed these.... I still havnt worn my 07's yet.....I also remember seeing pics of 07's before they released and the soles almost looked that blue... I don't really see them going that extreme with that blue tint on these classics... But I guess you never know with jb nowadays ...

They trashed these.... I still havnt worn my 07's yet.....I also remember seeing pics of 07's before they released and the soles almost looked that blue... I don't really see them going that extreme with that blue tint on these classics... But I guess you never know with jb nowadays ...

hmm at first I thought maybe it was just the glass that the shoes were placed on, but check out these shots of Wolf Grey Vs
Air%20jordan%20retro%205%20wolf%20grey%20(4).jpg

nike-air-jordan-5-wolf-grey-00.jpg

Note the different surfaces and still the blue is present.
Source, sneakerhotline (same one that had black silver (blue) Vs) and Freshnessmag

hmm at first I thought maybe it was just the glass that the shoes were placed on, but check out these shots of Wolf Grey Vs
Air%20jordan%20retro%205%20wolf%20grey%20(4).jpg

nike-air-jordan-5-wolf-grey-00.jpg

Note the different surfaces and still the blue is present.
Source, sneakerhotline (same one that had black silver (blue) Vs) and Freshnessmag

PRETTY SURE THESE WILL HAVE 3M ON THE TONGUE. MY BOY'S STORE JUST GOT IN THE WOLF GREY 5'S AND THEY HAVE 3M ON THE TONGUE. THE WOLF GREY 5'S ARE TRASH BY THE WAY. VERY VERY VERY CHEAP MATERIAL AND HEAVILY PRE CREASED LOL.

PRETTY SURE THESE WILL HAVE 3M ON THE TONGUE. MY BOY'S STORE JUST GOT IN THE WOLF GREY 5'S AND THEY HAVE 3M ON THE TONGUE. THE WOLF GREY 5'S ARE TRASH BY THE WAY. VERY VERY VERY CHEAP MATERIAL AND HEAVILY PRE CREASED LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

they were crap from jump street

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

they were crap from jump street

spend the 200 and cop the real joints from 07 , my god this is why jordans is trash now .

spend the 200 and cop the real joints from 07 , my god this is why jordans is trash now .

Originally Posted by polorico

or spend the 250 and cop the 00s, or even OGs (not DS, but still)

Back
Top Bottom