Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

these will sell out. kids these days will buy anything. they would buy up a shoe made of dog @!@@ if someone told them they were an og color retro.

) I'm vet in this game you better ask somebody next time u come to Cashville! I shut down the city's 1st annual sneaker showcase!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This cat said 1st Annual Sneaker Showcase

Before u get slick home city is Flint, Michigan paaaartner! Like I said u do you...I'm do me!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Halt!...you making Nashville and Flint look real lame

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Funny dude...I don't stand in lines never have never will...I got too many connects...retailers nationwide, resellers and internal Jordan Brand connects (got Space Jams/Cool Greys for free courtesy of G$) I'm vet in this game you better ask somebody next time u come to Cashville! I shut down the city's 1st annual sneaker showcase! Too damn grown to stand in line...I don't mind paying retail or over if I really want the sneaker. Before u get slick home city is Flint, Michigan paaaartner! Like I said u do you...I'm do me!

Look here u dirt farmer, u are from flint,MI...Enough said. I dont have 2 ask anybody about u, u are as lame as they come.

Yeah they kinda slow in the Ville with the shoe game who cares???

Far from being lame...Boat Foot Slim you still rocking a jheri curl you BUM! 4Shoposite you sound like a NERD!

the people that have the real connects and really get stuff for free dont post on niktalk from years of meeting people since i started to serious collect shoes

they might come on NT and browse but once posts start to get silly like this one they log off

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Yeah they kinda slow in the Ville with the shoe game who cares???

Far from being lame...Boat Foot Slim you still rocking a jheri curl you BUM! 4Shoposite you sound like a NERD!
U are quite the entertainer i must say. And i'll be a nerd...Makes me much more educated as well as possessing a higher intelligence than of what you have. Which means this conversation is over.

the people that have the real connects and really get stuff for free dont post
on niktalk from years of meeting people since i started to serious collect shoes

they might come on NT and browse but once posts start to get silly like
this one they log off

... logging off now

I wasnt going to get them but everytime I look at them I want them more. The guy at finish line showing them to me early doesnt help much either.

I'm still iffy about these. After seeing the material I got kinda iffy.

But you gotta have a pair of metallics right?

GS pairs appear to have durabuck.. Jordan brand is toying with us and still have everyone in the palm of their hands.

they kinda ruined these
frown.gif
i used to like em too... but sure enough if they put a nike air on the back everybody would be on these lol

i just saw these in person @ a sneaker event in my city....THEY ARE NICE..that material is NOT ashy whatsoever. 1 pair for sure. if the $$$ is right im getting another pair.

So is there anywhere I can buy these online or are there any sites that go the presale route? I won't be able to go to a store or be online for the midnight release. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom