Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Gs version!
eek.gif

W/ flash
durabuck on da GS sizes, way to go JB
laugh.gif

^^^ I mentioned that as well. It "supposedly" cost less to put durabuck on GS sizes. The new "nubuck" material they use for men's is supposedly an upgrade. Who knows what JB is thinking half the time...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

tried these on today. they run big like the wolf greys did.

a size 12 in these fits like my size 13 of the '06 retro does.

JB really changed the sizing in all their shoes over the last year or so.

anyways, i like the blue tint and i think this new material they're using will crease less than the old durabuck they used b4. i bent my foot pretty hard and they showed no sign of creasing.

i'll prolly cop these.
Proto knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif
. I went .5 down on my size and was surprised that the 10.5's fit like size 11's. And the nubuck or suede is really a good upgrade from durabuck.Superb quality indeed. Skeptics will be surprised on the quality of these metallic V 2011's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So what you're saying is that I can go a FULL size down and be okay? This applies to the '11 3s too, right?

Just wondering because I've always ordered my size (13) no matter what. But I did notice a lot of roominess in the 3s. Haven't copped any 5s this year.

eh, i'd try them on just to make sure, but yeah, i'm going a full size down (did the same on 3's from this year, and the wolf greys). most people might say .5 down, but i'm a true 12.5, so my sizing is always funky anyways.

but from what i felt today, that 12 fit like my size 13 '06 black/metallic V's...

too bad that my daughter does not like black, otherwise i would get one pair for her ^^
She still has one pair of Jordan 60 plus in white/black-purple waiting for her.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So what you're saying is that I can go a FULL size down and be okay? This applies to the '11 3s too, right?

Just wondering because I've always ordered my size (13) no matter what. But I did notice a lot of roominess in the 3s. Haven't copped any 5s this year.
eh, i'd try them on just to make sure, but yeah, i'm going a full size down (did the same on 3's from this year, and the wolf greys). most people might say .5 down, but i'm a true 12.5, so my sizing is always funky anyways.

but from what i felt today, that 12 fit like my size 13 '06 black/metallic V's...
Good looks. I'll definitely go to the store and try on a pair just to make sure.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

needed this on a new page lmao.... but QFT coming from someone who was into sneakers before NT existed I can honestly say its a bunch of fakes and lames on here riding bandwagons n speakin on quality comparos and have NO inventory to compare to.... I'm the G that shows up to the 2011 Metallic release wit the 06s on, the 2011 True Blue 3 release wit the 09s on, the 2010 Cool Grey release wearin 2001s etc so I know just what the hell Im talkin about....  
"G's" -- as you call them, atleast where I'm from -- DON'T do lines, cause they don't have to.

#justsayin

these are nice but i think i will skip to get the black cement 3s instead. sucks when you have too many black shoes already lol

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

these are nice but i think i will skip to get the black cement 3s instead. sucks when you have too many black shoes already lol

They are 4-5 months apart tho????

Here in the Philippines for vacation. They already released the 5's last Aug.6. Was able to get a size 10.5. Quality is on point. You have to go half size down as it runs big. I'm a size 11.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by yuchizzel

I mde some t shirts for these fives what do yall think? for more contact me at [email protected] or visit Sneakbeast.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[email protected] or visit Sneakbeast.com
dope shirt, but i've always thought rocking shirts that have the shoe you're wearing was always kinda lowkey corny

dope shirt tho, wouldn't rock
Haha i feel ya,appeciate the love tho man.

hahaha if yall wanna help contribute : http://igg.me/p/37969?a=220446&i=shlk

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Agent0024

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

needed this on a new page lmao.... but QFT coming from someone who was into sneakers before NT existed I can honestly say its a bunch of fakes and lames on here riding bandwagons n speakin on quality comparos and have NO inventory to compare to.... I'm the G that shows up to the 2011 Metallic release wit the 06s on, the 2011 True Blue 3 release wit the 09s on, the 2010 Cool Grey release wearin 2001s etc so I know just what the hell Im talkin about....  
"G's" -- as you call them, atleast where I'm from -- DON'T do lines, cause they don't have to.

#justsayin

LOL shows up with 06's and 09's and he has been in the game well before NikeTalk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EOH was QFT'd

I would rather be that "G" Wearing 2000 Metallic Blacks with the Nike Air on the Back just to run in and talk to my connect and be out wit my kicks. #JustSayin

nice pick up^^^

ima wait till release date to get these...i think it will be a easy cop for me

Back
Top Bottom