Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Here's another shirt that I just got today, along with a pair of Aqua Socks that I ordered, LOL. This one goes pretty well with the V's. It's called the "Numberals" shirt and it should still be pretty readily available out there. It's one of the only shirts I actually like in the current apparel line.

And one thing that absolutely does disappoint me with this V release is the available apparel. Jordan Brand did actually make track suits and a couple shirts to go with these V's, but 90% of them are crap. Where are retros of the more classic apparel designs, like the track jacket I have? They just did it this spring with a full AJ III track suit retro. I'm still waiting for the OG 1990 black/red track jacket to come back. I don't need a shirt with a huge dollar sign on it or one with a safe on it. I'll just stick mostly to my older apparel in the meantime, thanks. LOL.

Originally Posted by PainBL

They just did it this spring with a full AJ III track suit retro. I'm still waiting for the OG 1990 black/red track jacket to come back. I don't need a shirt with a huge dollar sign on it or one with a safe on it. I'll just stick mostly to my older apparel in the meantime, thanks. LOL.
Dude I would love for them to come out with 90's style OG V track jacket and pant to come out 
pimp.gif
I have the OG like III track suit from earlier this year. Also 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

someone e-mailed me from out the blue from canada asking me to get them a pair

are these not releasing in canada ?

Ya they are but up here only larger cities like Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and maybe Ottawa that get retro jordans. 

It could also be because of the price, theyre $189 up here and theyve recently tightened up on the discounts.  We used to get 15% off if youre cool with someone there, its a student discount they would give to their VIP's.  Well I guess Champs and Foot Locker decided to end that saying it came down from JB/Nike themselves saying it "cheapens the brand"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  I can name a few other things that have done a better job of that.

Originally Posted by seth320

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I wonder if these will sit around for a few weeks. I feel like these look cheap, like when they messed up the VIs.
Im thinkin at some stores will have them, hate/love these retros, about to stop buying these and getting older ones

Do these run .5 size big like IIIs and VIIs?

Also does anyone know if footlocker ships in a box (As opposed to a bag like eastbay?)

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

Originally Posted by seth320

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I wonder if these will sit around for a few weeks. I feel like these look cheap, like when they messed up the VIs.
Im thinkin at some stores will have them, hate/love these retros, about to stop buying these and getting older ones

I bought some DS '07s back in June for $215 shipped. I paid a premium but they're well worth it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Also does anyone know if footlocker ships in a box (As opposed to a bag like eastbay?)

according to some NTers they do run .5 bigger. Footlocker ships them in a bag unfortunately. at least that's what they did when i got my wolf grey v's..

Originally Posted by mvv91941

Originally Posted by chuionthis

according to some NTers they do run .5 bigger. Footlocker ships them in a bag unfortunately. at least that's what they did when i got my wolf grey v's..
Thanks!

really, these should be an easy score. they just came out a few years ago.

16 minute wait.. anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom