Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...skip the shoes, the kid was only 12yrs old! sadden.....

The kid was born on the same day as may, different year, so that may make the shoe a cop.

A sad story and is maybe the DB shoe w/ most meaning.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-5-retro-doernbecher-first-look.html

Which NTer/Lurker is this
laugh.gif
saw it on my feed

I'm really feeling these. I love V's and this story is touching, I hope all the revenue generated goes to his family.

im gonna be honest that story was really touching, these for sure are going to be copped just based on that story alone. i mean yeah the shoes are nice too but that story was real. i feel so bad for the kid and what the parents had to go through

For the first time since the DB 6..I think I will actually attempt to cop a JB Dorenbacher release..the story itself has me sold..:frown:..tragic

This shoe might be more hype than the 3. Let the hype beast begin. I'm digging these.

Too much hype on db Jordans. I most likely will have to pay a reseller on eBay just to have a pair.

Last edited:
these are dope and the story behind them is just sad. I really want them and might pay resell to cop.

Like these better than any of the other DB's...Fingers crossed, but I may have to actually camp out at a Nike store or something. I really want these.

And shout to the young homie that passed. Tragic story, but such is life.

Even if i don't cop the money i would have used to get them, i would do a straight donation to the foundation. Story straight sad :frown: R.I.P. young man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom