Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we in the year of 2 db's

the db5

and the db10

i like these alot to the point its on my list ...

Copped just to support him. If you going to resell the shoe at least give the family part of your greed I mean profit. R.I.P. Issac

There might be 2 jordan DBS releasing this year. I looked at the kids and Issac isn't on there. I think Daniel Pena is the designer he said his favorite athlete is Michael Jordan.

Rest in peace to the kid. He was a fighter in that he survived the first heart attack and died on the field. I've struck out on all DB releases but I sure hope I can get these and that some of the proceeds go to the child's family.

I hope it's not a limited release and they mass produce the hell out of it. Let everyone get a pair, setup some type of foundation to remember Issac and help kids in the same situation he was in. This is truly tragic.

I hope it's not a limited release and they mass produce the hell out of it. Let everyone get a pair, setup some type of foundation to remember Issac and help kids in the same situation he was in. This is truly tragic.

Jordan doesnt care about anyone but them selves

SRS

they wont GR this and they wont do a separate donation for anything or anyone.

Will wait until better detailed pics surface. Too much details on the shoes makes it stand out in a bad way for me. Will stay tuned for more updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom