Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed.... but you can't blame the reseller more than the rebuyer in this case. If they buy them for resale price they are proving they are just in it for the shoe and don't care if they support the cause. it would be different if the reseller used "help a good cause" as a selling point or something....

Last edited:
agreed.... but you can't blame the reseller more than the rebuyer in this case. If they buy them for resale price they are proving they are just in it for the shoe and don't care if they support the cause. it would be different if the reseller used "help a good cause" as a selling point or something....

lets be realistic. resellers arent large corporations. to make a few hundred dollars at most isnt hurting the big picture. nike limits them for hype and to avoid sale items. maximize production and let people other than sneakerheads have the opportunity to support the cause, not just the elite few with connections and great bots.

with these limited numbers, they know how much they are giving Doernbecher or other charity recipients.
for example, lets say they produce 5,000 pairs and sell all at retail, they know they will be forking over no more than 900k, minus their "costs".
and we know those wont be actual numbers of course.

I honestly wish they hadn't released the blacklight/glow in the dark pics, I wanted them before those pics were released and those pics just took them to an unforeseen level of hype.

He died before completing the design for this shoe. Read the story. His parents finished the designs with some of his drawings that they found
I read the story bruh, I was referring to the other comment that didn't make chronological sense. Made it sound like he didn't put anything into the design, which he obviously did. Y'all really missed the point of my post.

Last edited:

I honestly wish they hadn't released the blacklight/glow in the dark pics, I wanted them before those pics were released and those pics just took them to an unforeseen level of hype.
how many milliseconds of hype difference will it make ?

I read the story bruh, I was referring to the other comment that didn't make chronological sense. Made it sound like he didn't put anything into the design, which he obviously did. Y'all really missed the point of my post.
I know I ****** up saying that.. part ment the other way around either way the story is still said and the shoe has a story behind. that's why I said this isn't just a jordan.

To be honest, they hype was already there as soon as they said the word "Doernbecher."

With all this bot talk we need an estimate quantity niketowns will be receiving in order to know if we'll be going against the inpossibility of acquiring any. That's the most important thing. DB 3 numbers or DB 9s...?

With all this bot talk we need an estimate quantity niketowns will be receiving in order to know if we'll be going against the inpossibility of acquiring any. That's the most important thing. DB 3 numbers or DB 9s...?
Out of all the Jordan DBs which one has been the most limited?   

Don't even know if I will try to pick these up with all they hype around them.

Its going to be crazy.

I'm ready
NO YOU'RE NOT!!!
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme guess you have a bot too???? so cool for showing the internet speed.. remember theirs always someone faster than you.... 

I hope solemartyr destroys dc.the ultimate target for his powers.he helped ne get lebk pack.thanks evilside.I hope dc is Lennox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom