Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of us are actually going to get a pair? Haven't went after a doernbecher since the 6s which I got 2 pair. So hopefully the internet gods look out for me on atleast 1. Couldn't even luck up a rsvp spot so it's all on me and my 50 mgb internet...yes I know its not only on speed

why do guys even go through the trouble of saying the shoes are trash, when theyre still going to try, most likely for multiples, and take up spaces for people who want them. 

I'm not following the logic on anyone who thinks someone is bad for buying from a reseller or even reselling. They are shoes and are meant to be purchased. If you think its so important every dollar associates with them goto the charity or whatever, then donate directly to the charity. You don't need to buy a shoe to truly support the cause. And as for someone being bad for reselling, wake up. Business is business. Buy low, sell high is simply good business. No one gets hurt as Nike is still going to donate the same amount regardless. As long as a market exists for sold out shoes, people will be there to make the money. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom