Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
my lil' nephew actually wants this... they should always have GS sizes for DBs..it just makes sense

Last edited:
mean.gif

Wow I'm not feeling these at all, very ugly IMO. Good luck to everyone trying to cop them. It won't be easy.

yeah, these are terrible. but yeah, good luck to those tryna cop. i will be sitting this one out. to each their own, but i could never see myself wearing these. instant flip material.

Damn they camping a week when it ain't even confirmed whats going to b done with leftovers. Clad could just say there ain't no leftovers than hook his boys up monday

Why you spending your time in a sneaker forum then, go get a car. 
lmao, not necessary. tell me how easy it is to find parking in the city. how bad our public transportation is and how there aren't taxis at every hour at the night

Last edited:
exactly ppl here actin like everyone in NYC has a whip.

You can breeze to RF pretty fast on the highway that early in the AM.

Wake up, hit the bridge or tunnel and we're OUT, 15 min.

Walk in the side by DSG, flirt with the BAD light skinned chic with that beautiful MASS that makes me wanna cry every time I go in NTRF, grab my shoes and get some breakfast under the blimp. Wait until 10 and scoop up extra pairs left over from the RSVP that people didn't pick up at ALL 4 stores. Then do some shopping since you have all those great stores in one place.

I love my RF trips, makes for a great Saturday.

And ALP weren't we talking about hitting up Willowbrook for raffles in the NJ thread?! That's so much further than RF is, like double the distance.

Regardless we're all blessed for living in the best place on earth for availability of shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom