Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a story like that it'd be a sad mistake to make these at all limited. Anyone that would like to purchase these should be able to.

it boils my blood to see losers try to make profit off of good causes... shoes like the breast cancer and these... this when resellers need to be slapped.. ******g slime balls on this earth...

if you have a breast cancer shoe on ebay and you are trying to make a profit kill yourself please...

My interest in these has gone down significantly since seeing them on feet. Not even going to try (like it even would have mattered anyway).
some dudes be pulling up on females looking like creeps tryna mack on some i got candy in the car come in

it boils my blood to see losers try to make profit off of good causes... shoes like the breast cancer and these... this when resellers need to be slapped.. ******g slime balls on this earth...

if you have a breast cancer shoe on ebay and you are trying to make a profit kill yourself please...

You do realize that the charity the money gets donated to never sees another penny whether the original buyer of the shoe keeps it or sells it, right? So, by selling the item they purchased, it takes 0 dollars away from the charity. So since the charity doesn't get hurt in the least, I'm not understanding the rage?

Last edited:
Smh.... I'm a grown *** man. Never in my life would I camp that long for anything but a free (new) car
i camped one time for the olympic 7s when the footlocker guys came everyone bumrushed the door. i ended up getting them on fnl on ma phone without a spa page. i told myself i will never camp again.

mean.gif
 shillbidding. watch him relist it for half that price

Fools camping for a shoe that they will never touch... NTdc will not have any leftover pairs... No nt will. Best believe employees will have the leftovers.. why must it be the same song and dance every release? when will people learn?

Never seen people so willing to devalue their time.

I know that corner when I see it.

roll.gif
I'm going to have to go see this for myself. I was wondering where they'd be lined up cuz the sidewalk in front of the store is mad narrow and there's a bus stop there too. No way they could clog that up. Guess it makes sense to line up down the side of the store. Wonder if they've spoken to the employees yet and what they have to say about this.

Last edited:
very disappointed in these, love the 5's too,

i couldnt see them being able to do this with any other kind of material though so i see why it had to be made of cat womans outfit.

would like to cop a pair of 5's this year, passed on all of em and struck out on the fears.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom