Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

dude in my local group said he aint accepting anything less than over a stack for these, 
laugh.gif
 had to laugh at dude talking bout how hes going to wait until people get tax returns back to move em, like what?! I want em but I have a limit on what Ill spend to get them..

That's really meg though? She's lookin type fine if that's really her

dude in my local group said he aint accepting anything less than over a stack for these, 
laugh.gif
 had to laugh at dude talking bout how hes going to wait until people get tax returns back to move em, like what?! I want em but I have a limit on what Ill spend to get them..
Yeah I have a max for all shoes, certainly not spending anymore than that.

the dudes that show that they are even 10% relevant online get 50K followers in 4 minutes and blown up inboxes to correspond once they are exposed as a source of info. then you have to treat them as royalty to get up the hierarchy of eFans. nobody has time for that.
Basically, no way am I kissing up to someone for some shoes.  I have various channels I try if I don't get them, then I will check what the resellers are charging.  If they charging more than I want to pay then it just ain't meant to be.  Self respect ranks higher than kissing someone's ***** for some SHOES.
This, figure out how to make things happen on your own and bridges can burn all day.

Its release to release now and people will ask you for all the help in the world if its something they really want or a drop they missed out on but when the shoe is on the other foot they'll say there was nothing they could do or even outright lie to you about if they were able to cop or not.

The only people I go out of my way to help out are people that aren't into shoes because they don't even understand what goes into copping certain releases and actually need the help.  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of helpful people that want nothing in return but there are way more favor for a favor people that are only interested in getting help to cop that limited release they can flip for cash.

laugh.gif
those are feebay prices or even more sometimes & ebay has an endless supply of DB 5s

Last edited:
just chatted the nike rep about my order still in process...

Jill: Let me take a look.
Jill: Those are being delayed to cancel all BOT orders since it was a restock. We are trying to get these orders out as fast as we can.
Jill: Getting ready to be picked up by UPS.

then she gave me a free next day shipping coupon... didnt ask for anything.. 

Thats how I felt when i missed the first restock of the 88's. Its miserable but patience and diligence pays off

Back
Top Bottom