Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

four to be exact

roll.gif
5 LOL

did you pick up the 88s on a silent restock or something?
i got the 88's on the memorial day restock but i had access to the old link from when 88s dropped on the first restock. waited before 8am and went nuts on the refresh. that was a really good weekend because i was able to cop the 88s, black toe 1's and olive 9's all in my size

I don't know about you guys but I'm trying to check on my status. But Nike site has been laggy on my iPhone. Is everyone and their momma on it or something? ya'll can stop now cause restocking ain't going to happen at this time.

Last edited:
I really wanted these and struck out 3 times. I know I won't be able to cop for retail cause of all the ******s raping the market

I really wanted these and struck out 3 times. I know I won't be able to cop for retail cause of all the ******s raping the market

i hear you. i wanted these for the first time i saw pics. paid moarsvp to rsvp me two pairs at NT chicago, their crappy service didnt even send the rsvp confirmations for me and by the time i realized it, it was too late. had two you know whats for NDC, both struck out (despite me nailing almost every GR and Limited release on there this year, even DB 3s). check constantly for a restock and leads on a good price for a pair, learn a hour later after the restock of j23's tip off. offer Banned 1s and 94 Chicago 1s in a trade but no one wants to trade me.

i've come to accept the fact that there's a greater force keeping me from these shoes. maybe its because i got the 9s and 3s for retail, which are considered the best DBs.maybe so i can finally leave retire from going after jordans. or maybe so i can pay way above retail to better appreciate the shoes. maybe a combination of all of the above. i know ill get them eventually. tbh, a shoe hasnt eluded me so much since i struck out on South Beach Lebron 8s.

i hear you. i wanted these for the first time i saw pics. paid moarsvp to rsvp me two pairs at NT chicago, their crappy service didnt even send the rsvp confirmations for me and by the time i realized it, it was too late. had two you know whats for NDC, both struck out (despite me nailing almost every GR and Limited release on there this year, even DB 3s). check constantly for a restock and leads on a good price for a pair, learn a hour later after the restock of j23's tip off. offer Banned 1s and 94 Chicago 1s in a trade but no one wants to trade me.

i've come to accept the fact that there's a greater force keeping me from these shoes. maybe its because i got the 9s and 3s for retail, which are considered the best DBs.maybe so i can finally leave retire from going after jordans. or maybe so i can pay way above retail to better appreciate the shoes. maybe a combination of all of the above. i know ill get them eventually. tbh, a shoe hasnt eluded me so much since i struck out on South Beach Lebron 8s.

Damn man i woulda made that trade and remove that from signature lol... That must suck i should know that feeling... Had them in front of me :smh

Ohhh the SB8 uh... Had 3 pairs on the initial release in miami, dadeland south camped since around 9am or so when i got the mall lebron aint show up til 5pm and they wouldnt sell them before lebron appearence... I think first 20 or so were able to enter the store and ask questions to lebron or some **** like that.

Damn you hit with two pairs. I was busy at the time so tight I missed out.

Yeah, but 2nd pair was released back. Just testing to see if it was sold out. It just added to cart just like that. Then a few minutes later the whole site got all laggy on my phone and crashed my page.

Back
Top Bottom