Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Don't think they will ever get to a reasonable price, people have hyped these so much that resellers will never drop them.

When they first release it was 800. A few day later people were paying 900. Then I think those 900 buyers went back and list it for 1200 now. I just saw one for 1750.

Im thinking that link was only given out to a select few ppl.... they had to know it was coming and what to look for. Maybe others stumbled onto it after they saw their tweets saying they copped. SneakerST copped a pair as did KicksAddiction1 and some others.... almost like Nike tipped them off... SneakerSt had that cryptic tweet before they dropped.... who knows.

found some guy who was looking for $400 shipped through CL

sketchy to me because i found it in DMV CL, but he's in Georgia right now

i guess PM me if you want to dive deeper into this i can give you his contact info

i guess PM me if you want to dive deeper into this i can give you his contact info

thats too good to be true, watch out

Hell nooo bro. That dude must be an idiot. This is something you gotta meet up in person with a 9mm just in case. He could've easily get 700 just by walking around the mall if its legit.

stay away from CL! I recently got burned on DB3s, wanted them so bad knew it wasn't a good idea... oh well, you live and learn. But dude claimed to be from Florida where i am and he was in Atlanta at the time, claimed he worked at Nike... smh...

Hell nooo bro. That dude must be an idiot. This is something you gotta meet up in person with a 9mm just in case. He could've easily get 700 just by walking around the mall if its legit.
yeah i know. im just appauled that he's attempting this.

and i wonder how many people he's suckered already

stay away from CL! I recently got burned on DB3s, wanted them so bad knew it wasn't a good idea... oh well, you live and learn. But dude claimed to be from Florida where i am and he was in Atlanta at the time, claimed he worked at Nike... smh...

I buy and sell on cl all the time. How'd you get burned

Last time I heard that price is when my buddy was able to get his size off some kid at the mall for $450

I was stupid. I was working on a cash and shoe trade for the DB3s. Was talking to him for a couple of weeks through text. sent me a copy of his dL with tagged pics everything. deal was for 200.00 and DS Area 72 barkleys for the DB3s... maybe deal to good to be true in hindsight? but he wanted money wired and he would ship out then i could ship mine once i got db3s.. he gave me tracking info but he sent package somewhere else. I tracked down the package and post office told me it wasn't even address to me to an address in fl, it wen to indiana. so i lost 200.00 but hey i still have my Area 72s lol. wouldn't return any of my texts... my fault i new i'd get scammed but hoped it might work out.... guess im sick for kicks... lol

I was stupid. I was working on a cash and shoe trade for the DB3s. Was talking to him for a couple of weeks through text. sent me a copy of his dL with tagged pics everything. deal was for 200.00 and DS Area 72 barkleys for the DB3s... maybe deal to good to be true in hindsight? but he wanted money wired and he would ship out then i could ship mine once i got db3s.. he gave me tracking info but he sent package somewhere else. I tracked down the package and post office told me it wasn't even address to me to an address in fl, it wen to indiana. so i lost 200.00 but hey i still have my Area 72s lol. wouldn't return any of my texts... my fault i new i'd get scammed but hoped it might work out.... guess im sick for kicks... lol

Yeah, if cash is involved always use PayPal, a very trustworthy middleman, or a credit card with fraud protection (which is most of them nowadays).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom