Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

@sole_nyc I don't think he's selling any now... Mostly just stock-piling for some sneaker venue on oct 12... He has a table
Dude is a heat hoarder, he has to have over 20 pairs of yeezys and over 20 pairs of paranormans.

So these are $1400 at flight club 2 weeks after they drop.  Don't know about how anybody else feels but these supposed resale values are getting so high that there has to be a correction soon.

You price enough people out of the market and there won't be a market.

I see it all the time with DB4s, DB6s, and Bins.  Prices are so high that people spend months looking for a buyer and in the end usually just end up trading the shoe for another pair with a ridiculously inflated resale value.

Last edited:
The ship sailed...but for some reason I keep thinking I have a chance to catch it
ship as pretty much came, went, came again, went again, came back one last time, and now its long gone. Only other chance I see them restocking is when this years DBs drop but even so thats a long shot

Where you find DB3 for 450? I'm seeing 700 now. You're right about the glow. We're in the Glow hype moment right now.

DB 3s were going for about 450 on Facebook when they first dropped. now theyre pretty outrageously priced.

and just about anything with a glow is sure to add instant hype to a shoe. look how prices jumped on the KD 4 Galaxy when people found out how strong the sole glowed

@sole_nyc I don't think he's selling any now... Mostly just stock-piling for some sneaker venue on oct 12... He has a table
@sole_nyc was at the last SneakerCon I went to, it's a group of like 10 guys who pile all their collections together for events/IG for massive **** points. Still, each individual's stuff is awesome, though.

Dude is a heat hoarder, he has to have over 20 pairs of yeezys and over 20 pairs of paranormans.

So these are $1400 at flight club 2 weeks after they drop.  Don't know about how anybody else feels but these supposed resale values are getting so high that there has to be a correction soon.

You price enough people out of the market and there won't be a market.
I see it all the time with DB4s, DB6s, and Bins.  Prices are so high that people spend months looking for a buyer and in the end usually just end up trading the shoe for another pair with a ridiculously inflated resale value.
any bin is more worth a stack compared to these ***** that just released

Not to these new "sneakerheads", guess it's because bins don't glow in the dark.
if I had the bread, I'd cop both no problem lol. But if I could only choose one, I'd take a bin ix all day. Never really felt the bin vs.

I've seen DB 10 pre-orders for $2400.  Are we having fun yet?
laugh.gif

Finally got my pair in my hands, congrats to all those that got em as well. Onto the next..

Naw people got two pairs. It was posted that Nike sent the COLE pair to the complainers along with a letter with instructions on donating the ELOC pair to goodwill or something. ******ed
nerd.gif

Last edited:
All the Vs I have are going yellow quick and I lay the shoe on top of the blk plastic that came with it.

Back
Top Bottom