Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

trap house DB5 hustle bruh. get hip. 

no lie tho, im 90% sure i learned how to cook watching national geographic  
nerd.gif

dont seal the bags all the way. leave them open a little. airtight sealing them will be bad. as far as sillica packs go, i use them around my shoes with ice, but theyre in an open case, which is breathable so they should be fine and wont dry out. 

I think If you don't zip the bag up it'll be fine, just needs some breathing.

what's the point of even putting them in ziploc bags if your going to leave them open though. :rolleyes

i dont know i always skeptical of people are products

where do you guys buy em

i think i read somewhere your hurt your feet
I wear sneakershields in most of my pairs, barely any creases. And you can trim them so they're not noticeable. Sole protectors are awesome too, mold right into the sole when you apply some heat. Really durable stuff. Just make sure to use a heat gun. Looks like they are now sponsors of NT too. 

I wear sneakershields in most of my pairs, barely any creases. And you can trim them so they're not noticeable. Sole protectors are awesome too, mold right into the sole when you apply some heat. Really durable stuff. Just make sure to use a heat gun. Looks like they are now sponsors of NT too. 
do you take the insole out, put the shields in, place the insole back in or just put the shields in with the insole already inside?

do you take the insole out, put the shields in, place the insole back in or just put the shields in with the insole already inside?
take the insole out first, then put the shield in, put the insole back in. Pretty sure its done like this so the edges of the insole push out on the shield and keep it in place. 

Got my pair for retail and sold them for $800.

I love the shoe in hand. The glow, backlight words, the rainbow-ish sheen to them - all very dope. I just can't see myself wearing them a lot at all, and for $800? There are other shoes I would rather have or double up on that I will wear and beat.

The average selling price on eBay for these is $911. Don't let Flight Club prices get you all beasting about selling your pairs.

Market value and Flight Club prices are rarely even moderately close. When I ask someone about a price for a shoe I wanna buy from them, and their reply is "well FC had them for..." I just laugh and SMH.

This is the second shoe I sold this year for a profit and the first was a Suns foam I made $50 on because I never wore them. Another shoe that was great in hand- just didn't wanna wear em lol.

I do regret selling them but when I double up on Royals and have money left over for a Bred 1 preorder so I can double/triple up on them - for essentially $180 - I won't regret it so much anymore.
mean.gif
  thirsty folks out there, personally I don't feel any shoe is worth basically a grand no matter the rarity. If it was game worn or signed by MJ that's another story but a retail shoe come on you are just foolish if you pay that kind of price
grin.gif

I disagree there are lots of shoes I'd pay a grand for or even more

Some just got a huge amount of disposable income so I don't see why not. If I have money to blow I would buy it. We know it's not wise but hey some people make money easier than other. Can we get some on feet?

View media item 602476

Back
Top Bottom