Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

View media item 598397
Anyone know why my pair yellow so fast? The right one is from the latest restock. My first pair yellow ultra fast. when i first got my first pair it wasn't super blue like this 2nd pair though but it wasn't that yellow either. I leave it in the box with just the black plastic on the bottom in my room. Temperature is around 79F and humidity is 64%

:nerd: damn that sucks :smh:

View media item 601008Dont want to get too far of the DB but while we're talking sole preservation, I've played a fair few games in my metallics. Took the paper out when I got them and scrub the sole with detergent after every game. Dont wear them outside at all and store them in a cool dark spot. Maybe adding the glow to the clear sole speeds up the process in the DB? That being said I would still love to get my hands on a pair.....

Last edited:
Got my pair for retail and sold them for $800.

I love the shoe in hand. The glow, backlight words, the rainbow-ish sheen to them - all very dope. I just can't see myself wearing them a lot at all, and for $800? There are other shoes I would rather have or double up on that I will wear and beat.

The average selling price on eBay for these is $911. Don't let Flight Club prices get you all beasting about selling your pairs.

Market value and Flight Club prices are rarely even moderately close. When I ask someone about a price for a shoe I wanna buy from them, and their reply is "well FC had them for..." I just laugh and SMH.

This is the second shoe I sold this year for a profit and the first was a Suns foam I made $50 on because I never wore them. Another shoe that was great in hand- just didn't wanna wear em lol.

I do regret selling them but when I double up on Royals and have money left over for a Bred 1 preorder so I can double/triple up on them - for essentially $180 - I won't regret it so much anymore.

Got my pair for retail and sold them for $800.

I love the shoe in hand. The glow, backlight words, the rainbow-ish sheen to them - all very dope. I just can't see myself wearing them a lot at all, and for $800? There are other shoes I would rather have or double up on that I will wear and beat.

The average selling price on eBay for these is $911. Don't let Flight Club prices get you all beasting about selling your pairs.

Market value and Flight Club prices are rarely even moderately close. When I ask someone about a price for a shoe I wanna buy from them, and their reply is "well FC had them for..." I just laugh and SMH.

This is the second shoe I sold this year for a profit and the first was a Suns foam I made $50 on because I never wore them. Another shoe that was great in hand- just didn't wanna wear em lol.

I do regret selling them but when I double up on Royals and have money left over for a Bred 1 preorder so I can double/triple up on them - for essentially $180 - I won't regret it so much anymore.

I sold mine too... Hoping to land another pair on the restock. But failed on both.

I was able to land a size 10.5 on RD, but it's not my size. Tried trading them for a 9 or 9.5 but no bite. I had them listed on CL for trade and for best offer for a week. I was getting mostly offers. For a week I contemplated and the highest offer I got was $900. I decided to sell them since no one was biting for a size swap. After missing on the restocks, I offered $800-900 to couple guys who had my sizes. First guy was firmed at $1000, and the other guy didn't want to go lower than $950. Then a pair of Royals popped in my size for $380, and I was able to get him down to $350. Decided to get the Royals instead, and put the rest of the money in to my shoe account. Still hoping for another DB5 restock!

Last edited:

Sounds more like prostitution.
im dying at work 
laugh.gif

Looooooob :rofl: I didn't understand it at all but thought the rest of this thread did so I didn't say anything

nah one night

you have any idea how many cans you can collect in 8 to 9 hours if you hit the right area's of Manhattan

bookoo refunds
for real though or r you playing? If you could get like a stack in one night I'll join you in doing that

for real though or r you playing? If you could get like a stack in one night I'll join you in doing that
there are homeless people who do this 10 hours a day, 7 days a week

you really think they're stacking paper like that? 
laugh.gif

Yea I just googled it, the average is like 100-200 bucks a night, not a stack

after the bots and wrong words being tweeted out plus eveyone with the "secret information" all the other nonsense that goes with buying shoes today

i did it the old fashion way
went out on the "block" yesterday got back into my old business & made the money
im gettin ready to use my Lick credit card to cop. 

all i gotta give him is 7 grams of hard

im bout to remix the pack lol. i need them sneakers.

im in this kid pockets. he would get me anything

i know i'm not the only one on this forum who is wondering this but...

what the **** are you even saying?

on some straight Pootie Tang type steez 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i know i'm not the only one on this forum who is wondering this but...
what the **** are you even saying?

on some straight Pootie Tang type steez :smh:

Let me translate for you

Mr Harlem World is going to use the barter system to help him attain a pair of Jordan Doernbecher 5s.
He will provide someone something he can get at wholesale for them to purchase the shoes for him on their credit card. Everybody wins.

Back
Top Bottom