Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

It occurs to me that paying for faster shipping decreases the chances of having your package intercepted, as they don't have enough time to double check all the logistics of your purchase. 

It occurs to me that paying for faster shipping decreases the chances of having your package intercepted, as they don't have enough time to double check all the logistics of your purchase. 
Maybe mine got intercepted because it didn't have the flashlight lol.

Well I mean it doesn't look like they have an order of operation, especially since some get intercepted right before delivery and some at checkout. Seems like it takes them time to weed out the bot checkouts that aren't obvious at checkout.

I wasn't even mad about missing these, since they didn't RSVP in my state, and they sold out by like 8:00:02 Saturday morning I moved on. Then I come on here and see the prices people are reselling these for and saying how they are torn as to whether they should sell or not (when everyone knows you're going to) with no intention to keep/wear them makes me detest what this sneaker world has become. NIKE SUCKS LATELY, plain and simple. They say they're about making things more fair, but bots still succeed, and people still get multiple pairs.

Safe to assume all of you who are worried about intercepts used a bot? Otherwise, whats the worry..

Safe to assume all of you who are worried about intercepts used a bot? Otherwise, whats the worry..
They are the only people who got them except a very small amount who got them manual. I think I only seen two people say they got them manually on Sat. morning.

meg is in full affect 2 orders cancelled, lol the lady slipped up and told me what system there using to monitor orders 

So what do u guys suggest i do? NT Chicago lost my size 10 i won via RSVP and asked me to be patient while they contacted corporate or whatever. Apparently Im the only person it happened to this weekend...atleast at NT Chi.

So what do u guys suggest i do? NT Chicago lost my size 10 i won via RSVP and asked me to be patient while they contacted corporate or whatever. Apparently Im the only person it happened to this weekend...atleast at NT Chi.

it aint lost bro its on a employees feet or ig & craigslist account

Back
Top Bottom