Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Supposedly they gave out wristbands according to this person's twitter. Maybe they did have DB's?

Let's say they do have the DB's. There's already a bunch of people in line. Unless you know someone already in line I doubt it'll be possible to get a pair. But either way good luck. My guess is they'll open up at 6-6:30 for the run club or once Jerry get's there.

I dont have any connects in there at all not really hoping to land any pairs tbh

They said they gave out more wristbands than they had shoes for. They let ppl with wristbands buy 2 pairs each. They sold to a handful of people in line behind the wristbands, then cut the line.

The whole scene was a mess. They opened 4.5 hours late. Had no restocks other than the DB5 and the mambacurials. Pretty weak grand opening IMO.

They said they gave out more wristbands than they had shoes for. They let ppl with wristbands buy 2 pairs each. They sold to a handful of people in line behind the wristbands, then cut the line.

The whole scene was a mess. They opened 4.5 hours late. Had no restocks other than the DB5 and the mambacurials. Pretty weak grand opening IMO.

Not understanding what youre trying to say...

Yea with only 76 pairs... They were sold out by 6am when someone posted a pic of campers 70+ deep already. Not sure about them selling 2 pairs each. Everyone posting pics on IG only got 1 pair of DB5 and the other pair was mambacrucials. I guess thats 2 pairs then.

Not understanding what youre trying to say...

Yea with only 76 pairs... They were sold out by 6am when someone posted a pic of campers 70+ deep already. Not sure about them selling 2 pairs each. Everyone posting pics on IG only got 1 pair of DB5 and the other pair was mambacrucials. I guess thats 2 pairs then.

Yeah I meant one pair of each restock. What I'm trying to say is the whole event was poorly orchestrated, they gave out the wristbands at 8 am. Said come back around 10:30, then kept everybody in line until 1:45 while they were fixing a sign. They wouldn't say what the wristbands were for. Everybody was pretty clueless. I will commend the employees inside the store were very helpful and friendly.

I just want something that I can get on my key chain and keep it movin.

It's not like imma be wearing these that often anyway.

Back
Top Bottom