Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

For those who got a pair thru NDC, what connections do you guys have? cus i have timewarner, aournd 20mb down and 2mb up, and i was on waiting list for 15 mins and end up not getting a pair. Just wondering if connection matters when i am on waiting list.

I believe Nike retail stores usually don't do phone orders for new releases until 48 hours after the release. At that point, all the pairs will be gone.
i remember when NTNY did phone orders for the db3's (2010).. i was like...

Empty hand. DB5 and Mamba gone. Some kid green glow left. Good luck for those coming. Going to leave before Rice gets here. Crowded.

is $650 reasonable knowing that ebay prices are going $1000+?

If you're buying it at 650 it's reasonable. Base on what I'm seeing the last couples days they're all 700+. In the end it's base on how much you're willing to spend and is 650 reasonable to you.

If you're buying it at 650 it's reasonable. Base on what I'm seeing the last couples days they're all 700+. In the end it's base on how much you're willing to spend and is 650 reasonable to you.

i felt that i was getting a good deal so i grabbed the oppurtunity. i bet flightclub will never sell for less than $1000

i felt that i was getting a good deal so i grabbed the oppurtunity. i bet flightclub will never sell for less than $1000
I'm not seeing these many places at all (if anywhere) for less than $900.  I'd say that's a solid deal if legit.

UNBELEIVABLE....... I just had an hour and a half conversation with MEG, like I said I want them to get they money so it can be a done deal and not have it hit later... well im talking to her(SHE NEVER BRINGS UP THE CONVO WE HAD MONDAY ABOUT THE AUTO ADD) and she tells me the reason my shoes got canceled was because of suspicious activity with my credit card and im like wat that's stupid!!!! I told her about the mistake on the db v and how I got the full credit on that whole order already(shoes and shorts) cleared back into my cc and that I would like to pay for the shoes...QUOTE...SIR I CANT CHARGE U FOR A SHOE THAT IS ALREADY BACK IN OUR POSSESION :rolleyes  , I tell her meg i am wearing the shoes rite now as we speak AND SHE BASCAILLY CALLED ME A LIAR saying their is no way that I have that shoe on cuz its in there warehouse:stoneface:  ..... I begin to just straight up tell her TAKE MY MONEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND AGAIN SHE SAYS SIR I CANT DO THAT....I told her another ten times just take my money lol(how many nters would love to tell nike that) at the end as she grew more frustrated by me telling her take my money, she tells me sir I don't know wat ur trying to do but I cant charge u for an item u don't have and u will have ur full refund for ur shorts by friday then she just said I will pass this on to my boss and let him review it but I don't see a problem with this order at all
I would have just kept my mouth shut.

nthat.gif

For those who got a pair thru NDC, what connections do you guys have? cus i have timewarner, aournd 20mb down and 2mb up, and i was on waiting list for 15 mins and end up not getting a pair. Just wondering if connection matters when i am on waiting list.

I was out of town so I had to use hotel connection. Download 12 Mbps, upload 2-3 Mbps.

Back
Top Bottom