Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

For those who got a pair thru NDC, what connections do you guys have? cus i have timewarner, aournd 20mb down and 2mb up, and i was on waiting list for 15 mins and end up not getting a pair. Just wondering if connection matters when i am on waiting list.
Verizon FiOS 150Mbps. Keep in mind that while speed is important, the traffic route from your computer to Nike's server and the speed of your computer are also important.

Last edited:
crazy for a limited release that right now there are 100+ listings for these on e.bay alone

Last edited:
glasses.gif

Last edited:
That was my plan... Try to cop doubles and trade one for db6 to join my db3 :pimp:

Plan was average... Execution failed :rofl:

Shoutout to my man MexicanSneakerHead for that tutorial on online camping without him I don't know where I would be
roll.gif
i learned how you could strike out on the weatherman foams on rd... didnt know someone was actually capable of doing that.

Last edited:
got mine pd 700 shipped they are nice the light has 3 colors, they are thinner but super sic i got 3-6 now x 2 on 3s db collection rocks

Well Twitter is Buzzin about Nike SF having these, searched NikeSF on twitter and ppl are claiming Employees have confirmed it. 

Over 20 ppl already lined up. 

Damn do dudes not work/school.  Im assuming at most 30 pairs, dont think Ill have a shot. 
I would LOVE for a reporter to just go and interview EVERY person inline, ask them what they do for a living.  The shoes aren't going to hurt anyone's wallet but how many of these dudes should be at work or college, parents just throwing money out the window. 
:lol: Me, too. Some of these people are straight worthless.

Back
Top Bottom