Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

loooks like the rumors are true... i wonder if Nike sent them all the retrun/cacnel orders from nikestore.com?

not so sure but Rumor has it. they also have LBJ champ pack. not like any of us would get anything.
I heard they had Yeezys, too.

FIRST TIME I'VE EVER USED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUST GOT A 20% OFF CODE. I'LL TAKE THAT OVER THE FLASHLIGHT.
20% for that quarterly restock thooo  
happy.gif

Yep! I've had a 20% since June when I told them my Lebron X ID boxes came in damaged. Its time for use is coming in less than 3 weeks!

Maybe I can grab another pair of DB5s to keep DS.
Don't know if you grabbed your first pair through NDC but haven't they recently been canceling orders of people who were able to order a shoe on the original release date and try to order the same shoe on a restock? I could of sworn I read some post here on NT of members getting Bred 11, WC3 88's, ect . . . orders cancelled from restocks for this reason. But honestly all you'd have to do to not get caught probably is to just make a separate NDC account specifically made for restock purchases.

Don't know if you grabbed your first pair through NDC but haven't they recently been canceling orders of people who were able to order a shoe on the original release date and try to order the same shoe on a restock? I could of sworn I read some post here on NT of members getting Bred 11, WC3 88's, ect . . . orders cancelled from restocks for this reason. But honestly all you'd have to do to not get caught probably is to just make a separate NDC account specifically made for restock purchases.
Nope, got 2 pairs from Nike Lenox, used my girlfriend's name to RSVP and dragged her with me.

camping ain't that bad, believe it or not some ppl are not college students usind parents money.

i've met a lot of cool *** people while camping. gotten some pretty good hookups too.

plus it's a place i can go and talk about shoes without my girl *****ing at me, lol.

If these were actual leather similar to the bin 23s with engraving or crazy patterns on the leather it would of been so much better. That all clear sole is not going to look good when it yellows thats for sure

If these were actual leather similar to the bin 23s with engraving or crazy patterns on the leather it would of been so much better. That all clear sole is not going to look good when it yellows thats for sure
Does any jordan look good when its yellowed?

Is there really someone selling their receipt for 900 bucks on ebay? thethirst

Just sold for 910 and 18 dollars shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom