Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

They need to have a secondary security feature like ticketmaster to try and stop machine activity. I used and bot and failed because I really wanted these but I would rather be forced to do this manually and level the playing field.

Will some spill the beans?
On what TLO? So in a nutshell on most limited or "exclusive" releases nike will to something called TLO (Twitter Link ONLY). So the way to obtain the shoes is to not be looking on the site but have @nikestore twitter page open. At exactly 8 AM EST they will tweet a link saying the ______ shoes are available. In the tweet they'll be link to the pic of the shoe, and the actual link to BUY the shoe. Immediately after it's tweeted you must click the link, your size, and add to cart. You'll get a "Waiting in line" message and sit tight. Or just be like the others and use a bot
mad.gif

Hope this helped somewhat?  
grin.gif

NTNY holding a 2nd RSVP for unclaimed pairs. A lot of people trying to buy pairs off everyone on the line.

via sneaker mob.. don't know how true this is, but here's what they had to say...

In less than one minute, a total of  33,795 people  clicked the Twitter Link only release for the Doernbecher Jordan 5

To put it into perspective, in a perfect world, you hypothetically had a 0.002959017% chance of scoring a pair.

Last edited:
via sneaker mob.. don't know how true this is, but here's what they had to say...

In less than one minute, a total of 33,795 people clicked the Twitter Link only release for the Doernbecher Jordan 5

To put it into perspective, in a perfect world, you hypothetically had a 0.002959017% chance of scoring a pair.

that would make sense if everyone clicked at the exact same time, which really isn't the case.

In less than one minute, a total of  33,795 people  clicked the Twitter Link only release for the Doernbecher Jordan 5

But nearly 50% of them use 2+ devices, so unique clicks is probably closer to 10000 or less.

So you are saying we had a chance??? LOL

didnt even get put in a line, got hit with oos message soon as I got in the matrix,  tried two cpu's with bots manual on another and manual on my phone, I'm guessing not too many 15s were made if I couldn't even get put in line. O well what are we looking at for numbers for the 3Lab5s?

Back
Top Bottom