Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

id take the champ pack itself and just check the **** out. No need to be greedy if you have that in your cart

Once the item is in your cart, doesn't Nike put a temporary "hold" on it for X amount of minutes to give you time to check out. I'm sure there should be enough time to go back and try to get something else that restocked.

Once the item is in your cart, doesn't Nike put a temporary "hold" on it for X amount of minutes to give you time to check out. I'm sure there should be enough time to go back and try to get something else that restocked.
all I'm saying is if I actually were to get a pack in my cart I wouldnt risk it, I'd check out with the quickness and hope meg doesn't **** with me(I've heard of non bot orders being cancelled)

I'm copping all the restocks!
indifferent.gif
 just let me get a pair of DB3's lol.

Im not as computerly gifted as you, I'll be happy with anything in my sz, even Toro 4s. Champ pack would be legendary word to barney Stinson lol

I'm in for all the restock but we all know ill come out with like the white grape crap. Shm..

Restocking the pairs is like dqing the top 100 finishers on a race, and re-running it.
With the same dq people.

MY EXPERIENCE WON 2 PAIRS VIA RSVP WITHOUT A BOT SO PICKED THOSE UP, CHEATING MY WAY..AND THEN FOR NIKE RELEASE GOT 2 PAIRS WITHOUT THE USE OF BOTS...CHEATING MY WAY MANUALLY...4 PAIRS TOTAL..BOTH MADE IT SAFE...ONE OF MY BOYS GOT 5 PAIRS CANCELLED SO I'M SURE NIKE EMPLOYEES ARE GONNA EAT ALL THE PAIRS THAT COME BACK

View media item 583261

MY EXPERIENCE WON 2 PAIRS VIA RSVP WITHOUT A BOT SO PICKED THOSE UP, CHEATING MY WAY..AND THEN FOR NIKE RELEASE GOT 2 PAIRS WITHOUT THE USE OF BOTS...CHEATING MY WAY MANUALLY...4 PAIRS TOTAL..BOTH MADE IT SAFE...ONE OF MY BOYS GOT 5 PAIRS CANCELLED SO I'M SURE NIKE EMPLOYEES ARE GONNA EAT ALL THE PAIRS THAT COME BACK
That's a nice come up without bots :smokin. But 2 RSVPs with the same twitter handle?

I USED MY SAME TWITTER ACCOUNT BUT SWITCHED UP THE NAMES FOR PICK UP, I DON'T USE BOTS I CHANGE A FEW CODES THRU TWITTER TO RUN IT MY WAY MANUALLY AND GET THEM TO DM ME AUTOMATICALLY

^nice pics, glad you got yours. i need to stop shipping my kicks to my house and start sending them to my dorm 
laugh.gif
 blows waiting a couple weeks just to see your pickups in person

I USED MY SAME TWITTER ACCOUNT BUT SWITCHED UP THE NAMES FOR PICK UP, I DON'T USE BOTS I CHANGE A FEW CODES THRU TWITTER TO RUN IT MY WAY MANUALLY AND GET THEM TO DM ME AUTOMATICALLY
Sounds like a bot to me, sounds like everybody on Niketalk gets pairs except for me. Starting to lose hope in copping any limited shoe I'm blaming size 15

Last edited:
I DON'T BELIEVE ANY COPS OFF NIKE.COM FOR LIMITED RELEASES WITHOUT USE OF BOT/SERVICE/HELP.

YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE/PROOF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom