Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

sick.gif

Wouldn't suprized me if this "restock" was an attempt to see who/if anyone is still botting... Congrats if it worked and you scored a pair, I guess lol

It's unfortunate that you struck out 6 times. Sometimes it just happens that way.. Sorry man. But at least these random restocks give bots less of a chance to take all the pairs. Lately a lot of pairs have been getting cancelled so nobody even gets their hands on them. At least this way people are getting somewhat of an 'equal' chance.

Eh, sometimes thats the way the cookie crumbles. Who knows? Maybe it really wasnt meant for me to get this shoe. If it restocks again, maybe 7th try will be the luckiest :smile:

Restocks on my vacation
mean.gif
Since when do they do restocks this early after a release. Must be their way of throwing a bone to consumers after their earnings report today

@mysneakerheads told evryone about the restock a couple minutes before it happend...if you are not following him u might want to

It's unfortunate that you struck out 6 times. Sometimes it just happens that way.. Sorry man. But at least these random restocks give bots less of a chance to take all the pairs. Lately a lot of pairs have been getting cancelled so nobody even gets their hands on them. At least this way people are getting somewhat of an 'equal' chance.
Not sure if you know but there are bots out there that look for a word in the nike restock tweet and can automatically add items to cart and check out. Having said that I finally got my pair thanks to my bot, hate that its all come down to bots now for the most part but happy I got my pair finally. Now the dreaded wait time starts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom