Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

just looked at my pair thats never touched the ground, and theyre noticeably yellowing. put them straight into ziplocs, probly too late already.
Probably too late, looked at my 2013 db3s a couple days ago and they are yellowing also.

Thinking about just trading extra pairs away.

Dan why are all these pairs yellowing so quickly!? It's crazy I guess JB made the DB this year with clearer sole instead of the GRs. Still need a pair of DB IIIs :smh:

Dan why are all these pairs yellowing so quickly!? It's crazy I guess JB made the DB this year with clearer sole instead of the GRs. Still need a pair of DB IIIs
mean.gif
yellowing already? didn't these DBs just come out?

Probably too late, looked at my 2013 db3s a couple days ago and they are yellowing also.

Thinking about just trading extra pairs away.
Same thing on my end. i wore my 3s out 1 night, set them back on the shelf and theyre yellowing. its not as bad as the 5s tho. overall tho id rather keep them and have them yellow then not have them at all. theres always seaglow i guess...

that's why if you have the shoe wear them

keeping this shoe DS is a bad idea

I do wear them bro. I have two and a bunch of other shoes in rotation. I'm going to have to ball in the db5 if I ever want to wear the second one. One shoe last me yearssss.

Yellowing on regular icy sole is cool but yellowing on glow in the dark sole I don't know... If they start glowing piss yellow I'm going to be nuts..

Last edited:
No wonder mines don't yellow like many does lol, cop mines with RSVP, it was first time ever winning. Didn't even expected it lol.

How's this trade sound?

Person A: Giving up Jordan Banned 1s + 2010 DB3s, both worn maybe 8.5/10.

Person B: Giving up DS DB5s + $200 cash.

Last edited:
damn someone offered me a trade... these for my black laser IVs
I turned him down, but looking at the prices these are reaching i'm SMHing.

damn someone offered me a trade... these for my black laser IVs
I turned him down, but looking at the prices these are reaching i'm SMHing.

Dont ever do that. Black laser 4s are getting harder and harder to find dont buy into the hype those are a quality a** shoe, having both id take the 4s anyday no question

Back
Top Bottom