Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

The liner around the mudguard. Comparable to the white edging of the PL of an XI.

Wow, I was today years old when I actually noticed this.... :lol:

FwcuMKhXgAcaAvi

this may be the Jordan I’m most excited for. I picked up a beat pair at one point that I wore until they fell apart but I lusted over these when I was a kid. I got the Chicagos as my basketball school for the season because my birthday was a couple weeks before the season started. No way I was gonna get another pair that year. No eBay back then to pick up a pair lol

Ya I def predict these being identical to recent 9s, they don’t care about 9s enough to change them.. I’m guessing fixing the 9s is about last on JBs priority list unfortunately. Although sooner or later i’m sure they’ll get around to it.

Who wanna bet that these will have no blue line and the 23 on the back.

this may be the Jordan I’m most excited for. I picked up a beat pair at one point that I wore until they fell apart but I lusted over these when I was a kid. I got the Chicagos as my basketball school for the season because my birthday was a couple weeks before the season started. No way I was gonna get another pair that year. No eBay back then to pick up a pair lol

They weren't super easy to get back then anyway. That was probably the first shoe I ever came across where I had stores tell me "Nike didn't send us any, but our store at another mall has them." Remember going to a mall that always had everything. Neither FTL or FNL got them. Lucky for me, FNL was able to order them from another store for me.

Back
Top Bottom