• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^im trying to get a little 9s collection going since i love the barons, but everyone in my town wears size 11 and below, so its hard to find a decent price for resale. I might go for some cool grays next.
I got them.... Haven't worn them.

And thanks for the rep... or not lol

If it was worn once and looks VNDS I'll buy it.... Won't go lower than a 9-9.5/10.

Bought some Kilroys that were NDS for $200 2 weeks ago...
yeah I was thinking of buy some shoes that are VNDS or "only worn once"  but I cant lol.  Id rather pay an extra $20-30 more as long as they are deadstock.  But thats just me haha

yeah I was thinking of buy some shoes that are VNDS or "only worn once"  but I cant lol.  Id rather pay an extra $20-30 more as long as they are deadstock.  But thats just me haha

I understand that. I'm usually the same way but if I find a greet deal for a pair of vnds kicks, I usually can't pass it up. I've noticed that I'll throw them on my own feet faster too opposed to if I bought them ds.

I understand that. I'm usually the same way but if I find a greet deal for a pair of vnds kicks, I usually can't pass it up. I've noticed that I'll throw them on my own feet faster too opposed to if I bought them ds.

I would probably wear them faster too than a deadstock pair but I haven't bought a VNDS yet so I wouldn't know lol.

Do you think these will restock? Like I said earlier I got the wrong size and I want to get my right size lol

I would probably wear them faster too than a deadstock pair but I haven't bought a VNDS yet so I wouldn't know lol.

Do you think these will restock? Like I said earlier I got the wrong size and I want to get my right size lol

They've restocked on sites a few different times already so I wouldn't be surprised if they pop up again. Check Instagram sale pages as well. I've seen a few sellers letting ds pairs go for around retail plus ship.

They've restocked on sites a few different times already so I wouldn't be surprised if they pop up again. Check Instagram sale pages as well. I've seen a few sellers letting ds pairs go for around retail plus ship.

Will try getting them after this weekend. I also need to offload the size 9 I got. Way to small lol

If it was worn once and looks VNDS I'll buy it.... Won't go lower than a 9-9.5/10.

Bought some Kilroys that were NDS for $200 2 weeks ago...
You're not getting Jordans for $20-30 more than the price of worn ones unless they're 10 Venoms, the 2's or something no one else wants, but OK lol

like you said, "You're not getting Jordans for $20-30 more than the price of worn ones unless they're 10 Venoms, the 2's or something no one else wants, but OK lol"

VNDS are probably like 20-30 off the DS if not $50 or so, I would rather pay that much more extra for a DS pair but thats just me

like you said, "You're not getting Jordans for $20-30 more than the price of worn ones unless they're 10 Venoms, the 2's or something no one else wants, but OK lol"

VNDS are probably like 20-30 off the DS if not $50 or so, I would rather pay that much more extra for a DS pair but thats just me
Nope. Most VNDS or NDS kicks go for retail, if not more depending on what they are. Dead stock is usually $50+ again, depending on what they are. I just bought Raptors VNDS for 180. Now go on EBay and look at new pairs. Almost $300. That's not paying 20-30 more.

Shoes like Barons, typically 30-50 more.

Last edited:
Nope. Most VNDS or NDS kicks go for retail, if not more depending on what they are. Dead stock is usually $50+ again, depending on what they are. I just bought Raptors VNDS for 180. Now go on EBay and look at new pairs. Almost $300. That's not paying 20-30 more.

in my facebook group shoes like barons are 20-30 more lol.  But Id rather pay 75 -100 more for deadstock if they are like concords or QS shoes

in my facebook group shoes like barons are 20-30 more lol.  But Id rather pay 75 -100 more for deadstock if they are like concords or QS shoes
I'll cop the ones worn once and save money. If they're in great. Condition it is no diff than you wearing the pair one time...Just someone else wore them Lol. I wouldn't buy anything else used though, so I see your point. Never thought Id buy used shoes either. Until I needed a pair that was only used.

I'll cop the ones worn once and save money. If they're in great. Condition it is no diff than you wearing the pair one time...Just someone else wore them Lol. I wouldn't buy anything else used though, so I see your point. Never thought Id buy used shoes either. Until I needed a pair that was only used.
Yup, a few retros I've had to get used but I saved money and got pretty much brand new shoes

I can't understand the concept of selling used shoes.

You have no idea what the other owner has done with and to the shoe.

I've cleaned up some beaters that look new.

I would never buy anything not DS.

You just don't know.

Yup, a few retros I've had to get used but I saved money and got pretty much brand new shoes
Yea, like my Azure Shaq Attqs. Size 13's are gone when they're gone so I gotta get it how I can. 

ALso my Kilroys, my 8s and.... I think that's it.

I can't understand the concept of selling used shoes.

You have no idea what the other owner has done with and to the shoe.

I've cleaned up some beaters that look new.

I would never buy anything not DS.

You just don't know.
True. But you can tell the difference between cleaning up something well and something that's clean, usually. And that's why you wash the soles, etc. Not like you're going to get AIDS from rocking a pair of shoes someone wore once .

Yea, like my Azure Shaq Attqs. Size 13's are gone when they're gone so I gotta get it how I can. 

True. But you can tell the difference between cleaning up something well and something that's clean, usually. And that's why you wash the soles, etc. Not like you're going to get AIDS from rocking a pair of shoes someone wore once .
I feel you, but thats just me, I know I wont get AIDS or anything like that lol but I just dont see myself buying VNDS.  I just finished my first year in college but I find a way to pay the difference.  thats just me though

Im in highschool so copping some VNDS shoes is the way to do it sometimes. I only buy from friends anyways.
It is what is.

I feel you, but thats just me, I know I wont get AIDS or anything like that lol but I just dont see myself buying VNDS.  I just finished my first year in college but I find a way to pay the difference.  thats just me though
I feel you, man.

Does anyone know how to make my barons stop smelling like weed? Its starting to bother me
Stop smoking weed
tongue.gif

Was able to buy my pair today from the restock.  Grabbed my 10.5  

If I get another one they will be customed like the black ones.

Back
Top Bottom