• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got shipping confirmation but never got an email . They should be here Monday. I love next business day shipping in Cali. This is a really cool summer shoe so this will be my deadstock pair while I wear the pair I got a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
hopefully I can cop on the next restock.  I got a pair but were not my size in the 9s.  Never had  a 9 before so this happened lol.  Got the wrong size. Now on the hunt for my 10.5

Oh, OK. Check SP periodically. They restock on J's from time to time.

Thinking about painting my Black, but if I mess up that's $180 down the drain......
Yeah I missed the last time they restocked just by a little around midnight.  I saw one that was black and it looks really great.  Just am worried ill mess up too lol

Oh, OK. Check SP periodically. They restock on J's from time to time.

Thinking about painting my Black, but if I mess up that's $180 down the drain......
Yeah I missed the last time they restocked just by a little around midnight.  I saw one that was black and it looks really great.  Just am worried ill mess up too lol
They have a tutorial on Youtube but I don't want to take a gamble lol

They have a tutorial on Youtube but I don't want to take a gamble lol
I will probably do this but first I need a pair for myself and then another one to custom.  So me customizing them will have to wait :frown: as I need to get my first pair first

A aquantance of mine wants to sell me,a pair of slim jenkins for 170 in my size. I have two questions

1. Is it worth it
2. How do i legit check 9s

A aquantance of mine wants to sell me,a pair of slim jenkins for 170 in my size. I have two questions

1. Is it worth it
2. How do i legit check 9s
Depends on the status of them and grade. DS, VNDS, NDS, so forth.

Also, go to Jordan Brand > Legit check

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

Post the pictures in there. Front, back, side, bottom, and tongue.  Also ask how much they would pay for them.

There you go.

^im trying to get a little 9s collection going since i love the barons, but everyone in my town wears size 11 and below, so its hard to find a decent price for resale. I might go for some cool grays next.

Back
Top Bottom