Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

I really wanna see what these XIs are gonna look like but I don't mind waiting but I thinks it's way too early to start worrying about these holiday releases when it's still February

I really wanna see what these XIs are gonna look like but I don't mind waiting but I thinks it's way too early to start worrying about these holiday releases when it's still February
i remember it was like January or February of last year and there was already a confirmed holiday release list. maybe 2013 is the end of the jordan brand. butter buy up all the Phoenix suns foamposites. 
roll.gif

With all these releases coming this year I wonder what JB is gonna do for next year...I hope we some of the OG 6s come out like the sports blue and September blues

With all these releases coming this year I wonder what JB is gonna do for next year...I hope we some of the OG 6s come out like the sports blue and September blues

makes sense since all the og 3s 4s and 5s jus dropped or are dropping soon

Read on some website maroons are coming out later this year, probably wrong though
I doubt these are coming out this year. If JB continues what they have been doing then next year will be the year of the 6 so it would make sense if these came out with all the other 6s as well.

JB shouldn't retro any of the 6s this year cause their are too many releases as it is and next year will be the 23rd anni of the 6s

Just like the confirmed (and rumored) 8's, I think there's going to be at least one 6 colorway dropping this year.  This is in fact the 20th anniversary of the 3peat.  Can't really pay homage to that milestone in MJ's legacy without throwing in a pair of 6's.  However that's just "my" take.   

Just like the confirmed (and rumored) 8's, I think there's going to be at least one 6 colorway dropping this year.  This is in fact the 20th anniversary of the 3peat.  Can't really pay homage to that milestone in MJ's legacy without throwing in a pair of 6's.  However that's just "my" take.   

Maybe that's why the 8s are dropping, with a Suns colorway too, because that's the shoe he was wearing to get the 3peat.

I doubt we will see any 6s this year.

Last edited:
2014 jorda 6s finally the release of the sept blues, maroons and carmines by themselves also I can predict a jordan hare this year or next year since they cant do a year of the 7s all of the og cws have been retroed with the last 2 years but the hares. Perhaps a jordan 7 magic retro also this way they can fix the date they missed up lol 
roll.gif

well seeing how the jordan 4 red fail is just like the one in that catalog besides the no suede guess we really arn't getting a 23 on the side smh JB is a bunch of trolls take the 23 off the shoe its supposed to be on lol

2014 jorda 6s finally the release of the sept blues, maroons and carmines by themselves also I can predict a jordan hare this year or next year since they cant do a year of the 7s all of the og cws have been retroed with the last 2 years but the hares. Perhaps a jordan 7 magic retro also this way they can fix the date they missed up lol 
roll.gif

JB can definitely do a year of the 7 when it comes around. It will be 2015, The Hares haven't been out in a good while, it would be over 4 years since the Cardinals and the Bordeauxs , and just make a modified version of the Raptor/Charcoals. The Oly 7s an JBs bottom *****, they will send her out and make dat bread in 2015 and 2016 for the next Olympics if they want too

^^ lmfao i actually laughed out loud they do release that like 1 or 2 years apart with no ***** given. Your right I wouldnt mind re uping on the bordos but thats a cw that hasnt seen many retros. I dont want to see it come back out so close to its first retro of 11' . Also I dont count cdp hares because you had to buy a unwanted pair for them and most had that one stain yall know what im talking about 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I've been waiting too long for a pair of Hares.  That's actually the last pair of 7's I waiting for.  I refused to buy that pack several years ago, and those Flight Club prices make absolutely NO sense to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom