Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Anyone know if they still have stock left of these in Australia? I know someone visiting Sydney and would like to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

WOW in downtown BK and Arabs charging $350 for these "F outta here" is exactly what I said Cheapest I talked down to was $300

I'm not the least bit suprised

i might just cop from skiptomyshoe, their shipping prices are pretty low ( $15 compared to these other internatinal ones charging $30 and up)

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Again......for those who are willing to wait they will hit the states spring '10

co-sign 100% confirm

Thanks, now I can sit back and wait.
smokin.gif

Again......for those who are willing to wait they will hit the states spring '10

co-sign 100% confirm
True that, patiently waiting. Even though they will prob retail at 150
eyes.gif

i ll be waiting... i dnt see myself dropping 2 bills on those... eventhough they are da bomb....

Originally Posted by Regal Black

co-sign 100% confirm

Thanks, now I can sit back and wait.
smokin.gif
Don't know who you guys are, but if they are releasing here in the states, something's going to change. It has already been confirmedsuper early in this thread that these are only international.

Imn selling mines due to copping a damn size half smaller!! smh hyped got me on this one

^^a size and a half?? why would you do that? don't tell me a couple of the guy's in this thread

talked you into it. well at least somebody realized how ridiculous that is

^^ is he a credible source? and even if its true... i hope jordan brand doesnt f* us all and make these crazy limited.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ is he a credible source? and even if its true... i hope jordan brand doesnt f* us all and make these crazy limited.
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO HE IS?
indifferent.gif

hes niketalk. get with it....

Originally Posted by SC415

Imn selling mines due to copping a damn size half smaller!! smh hyped got me on this one
only half a size smaller?
laugh.gif
..... you should be able to fitinto 1.5 sizes smaller according to that other guy that's size 13 and bought 11.5
laugh.gif

nice, now ill definitely be able to get a pair. spring '10 ill wait for you. damn jb oh well, i sure as hell aint paying for than 150 for em

Back
Top Bottom