Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i'm kinda late on these. didn't know the US wasn't getting them.

kinda surprised they have the same style # as the '01 true blues.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Again......for those who are willing to wait they will hit the states spring '10

co-sign 100% confirm

Thanks, now I can sit back and wait.
smokin.gif
will the true blues that hit the US be a fresh, new batch or part of the batch that came out this past august????

they better be some fresh 3's, not some yellowed ones from last month

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Again......for those who are willing to wait they will hit the states spring '10

co-sign 100% confirm

Thanks, now I can sit back and wait.
smokin.gif
will the true blues that hit the US be a fresh, new batch or part of the batch that came out this past august????

they better be some fresh 3's, not some yellowed ones from last month
IDK really, but I know when the CG Spizikes dropped last November my pair was (and still is) icy as hell on the bottoms. The paint cracced on themidsole after less than a half a dozen wears, but we're talkin TB3 here not Spizikes. So IDK... icy bottoms + quiccly craccing midsole= DS dry rot ? ? ? ube the judge
ohwell.gif

223 pages for a sneaker that will never release in the states...rumor Spring 2010 hmmm? Glad I got mine 2 months ago rather than waiting=priceless!

What makes you guys think these will come out in 2010? Some of you speak as if you know that the "information" being told by sources that have yet toestablish themselves as reliable is legitimate.

^^ yeah man i tried to get that across to NT about a hundred pages back, but then again we dnt even have 100 post yet(sarcasm) so we dnt knw the shoe gamewell.

its a maybe, a very very far maybe they'll release next spring. if anything its goin to be produced with horrible quality and have different productioncodes. JB is just taking the US for a ride.

^don't count on it bro, unless someone like the likes of baby J , flipjays, NTinfomaniac, heat 23, etc people who have consistently posted pictures andlegit info in the past, confirms it.

Back
Top Bottom