Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk
Subliminal...

No True blues for the states guys!

Sorry!

We do have a big surprise for next year though. You guys will love it. True Blues will soon be forgotten after what you guys see coming next year.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Sorry!

We do have a big surprise for next year though. You guys will love it. True Blues will soon be forgotten after what you guys see coming next year.

my guess is white cement 4's
pimp.gif
and/or city series X's
pimp.gif

Sorry!

i still think these may show up on eastbay in the future, just like those ugly spizikes

Even if these true blues come out in the states, they'll probably be cheaper quality than the international release. I wouldn't out it past JB now adays. I'm glad I copped 2 pair size 11 from my connect in wisconsin for 170 each. Space jams are on their way too for 190 each, sometime in early november.Patience CAN be a virtue but I chose the virtue of assertiveness instead.

JB Director of International Business Gentry Humphrey told me twice True Blues will not release in US period point blank...International only...

Sorry!

WHAT????????????????

Sorry!

I will only forget about the true blues if these released..............

impbo7.jpg

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk
Subliminal...

i wonder if he meant they will release in the month of MAY, or am i reading

too much into it

Guys,

I am not going to give out any info so do not PM me. You guys will see. If you really want the True Blue 3, you better jump on them from international sellers.

I'd rather wait for someone else that you guys are used to post the info up. As far as all the legit sources like flipjays, solesupreme, and others, do notcount on them to post any info up.

Just wait until Marqueesole or air-randy post sample pics for you in the future.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ reading too much into it
Yeah, I think so too. The whole "MAY" is a little subliminal though.
ohwell.gif

yeah that's what i figured. but you know how they like to drop clue's

and hint's for us to decipher

My emergency go to Mom and Pop spot had a few pairs of these in when i went to check them today,
none in my size tho
tired.gif
AND they were asking for $250
eyes.gif

too bad if the US will not get it. will cop another pair if it would. for those who really want the shoe get it because it will be harder if it will notrelease in the US. shoes are great

if that is true than I can say I was lucky enough to own a pair. sucks tho if they don't come out in the states. don't mind having another pair. mighthave to ask my friend to see if they are still available tho.

There is no if or maybe, they are not coming out in the US!
So many ignorant people on here!
Get your money straight and cop a pair overseas

Originally Posted by The Genesis

My emergency go to Mom and Pop spot had a few pairs of these in when i went to check them today,
none in my size tho
tired.gif
AND they were asking for $250
eyes.gif
you can still cop off ebay, for bout 180 to 200 in decent sizes, jus keep checkin

Sorry!

impbo7.jpg
MESSAGE!!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Sorry!

impbo7.jpg
MESSAGE!!!

You know that much anticipated long awaited Slam Dunk Package has been simmering at Jordan brand headquartersfor a long time now, so I truly hope we're blessed with its release next year so that I may finally finish the Air Jordan III Trinity of blk/cement; trueblue and wht/cement.
pimp.gif

how are people ignorant because they are being told by more than one person on here that these are coming out next year, and being told by you that they arenot.....yet not one person has posted a single fact to back their statement....the only reason anyone would be ignorant is the fact that we don't knowbecause we are being told 2 completely different things

Originally Posted by dtb00201

how are people ignorant because they are being told by more than one person on here that these are coming out next year, and being told by you that they are not.....yet not one person has posted a single fact to back their statement....the only reason anyone would be ignorant is the fact that we don't know because we are being told 2 completely different things

I can answer that. For one thing, those who have said that they ARE coming out in the U.S. have no past credibility of posting legitimate information here inNT whatsoever. It's a POSSIBILITY that they MAY come out, but it was never said that they WILL come out. It's up to you people whether or notyou'd like to believe they'll come out or not here in the US. If they do, then good for you. If they don't, then it was pointless in hoping forthem since it was already initially said by a reliable source, aka babyjordan, that they were never guaranteed to begin with. Don't count your chickensbefore they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom