Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Ok just heard this news from manager at Niketown (got the job today
pimp.gif
)

They're dropping sometime in November at Niketown NY and either a) Nba store or b) House of Hoops

Either way its limited and nike will only be giving tickets to people to cop

But good news is employees get access to them 1 week before they drop...so holla at your boy i guess?

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

pimp.gif
)

They're dropping sometime in November at Niketown NY and either a) Nba store or b) House of Hoops

But good news is employees get access to them 1 week before they drop...so holla at your boy i guess?
BEST NEWS EVER
Thanks for the heads up

man bout time footalog shipped my item took em almost 1 week to shipped em and they never responded to my email / well as long as i get my kicks just waitingpatiently

pimp.gif
)

Great... here we go with the Nike employee "he said, she said." DUCKTALES! WHOO HOO!

On a more reliable note.. Kixandthecity rumored a White/Cement 3 Re-retro with "Nike Air" on the back.. so I'll be staying tune for that!

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

so without going thru 200+ pages,
what is the cheapest way to get these ?

The Bay + Cashback - Prices vary from $170-$250
RMKStore (some sizes sold out) - $179.99-$199.99 (+$30 ship)
Kix-Files - $180-$235 (+$35 ship)
SkipToMyShoe - $210 (+$13.50 ship)

Best bet is the Bay. Got mine from CaliRoots when they were having a sale on them for under $180 shipped. Still waiting on them to arrive.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

pimp.gif
)

Great... here we go with the Nike employee "he said, she said." DUCKTALES! WHOO HOO!

On a more reliable note.. Kixandthecity rumored a White/Cement 3 Re-retro with "Nike Air" on the back.. so I'll be staying tune for that!

indifferent.gif
Dude why would I lie? These are my fav joran/colorway ever and I simply asked the manager if they were getting it. I just got hired as assistant manager ofNSW @ Niketown so I could cared less if you believe me or not herb.

pimp.gif
)

If true, and Niketown and HOHLA get pairs.....

rkatft.gif

and at the same time....

storechaos01.jpg

CHAOS!
laugh.gif

They still have some pairs left. I was able to get a size 9. I was told these were sold out the first day and the store I went to just happen to get a secondsmall batch in.

I'm having trouble attaching an image so i'll link it HERE and HERE

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

pimp.gif
)

indifferent.gif
Dude why would I lie? These are my fav joran/colorway ever and I simply asked the manager if they were getting it. I just got hired as assistant manager of NSW @ Niketown so I could cared less if you believe me or not herb.
Never said you lied anywhere in my post, bro. I said this is simply another rumor from a Niketown employee. How long have you been a member of NT?This "he said, she said... I talked to a manager, etc" is all over the place. I'll put it this way, I'm not believing a word unless itactually happens, so don't get your hopes up so high. If it does end up happening, great.

well i keep my fingers crossed........but its going to hurt. either way i got 2 pairs already so not too worried about it

lol thatd be hilarious if J.B released LOWER quality true blues than the international release.... that is if they do release domestically.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol thatd be hilarious if J.B released LOWER quality true blues than the international release.... that is if they do release domestically.

u never know wit JB. they might get the hype up and re-release us with some #@$&!!!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

so without going thru 200+ pages,
what is the cheapest way to get these ?

The Bay + Cashback - Prices vary from $170-$250
RMKStore (some sizes sold out) - $179.99-$199.99 (+$30 ship)
Kix-Files - $180-$235 (+$35 ship)
SkipToMyShoe - $210 (+$13.50 ship)

Best bet is the Bay. Got mine from CaliRoots when they were having a sale on them for under $180 shipped. Still waiting on them to arrive.

thank you for taking the time
pimp.gif

^^ ordered my pair last friday from "CALIROOTS". for some strange reason i thought of the true blue iii's at 5a.m.... went on my laptop andlogged on niketalk. saw someone post something about caliroots and decided to check it out. and.......... WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!-- 177 SHIPPED!!! 72 hour sale!!!

i went to check back sat. or sunday i forget, but sale was gone. gues i got the last 9.5!!!

guess it was FATE!! lol

how do these fit btw for those who got them? small? true?

my pair is scheduled to arrive next wed. ........

Originally Posted by hotbutter

saw someone post something about caliroots and decided to check it out. and.......... WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!-- 177 SHIPPED!!! 72 hour sale!!!

It was prob me. We'll see who's gets here faster. Mine just got into KY and will prob make its way here on Monday or Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom