Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by sdkicks

Originally Posted by kob8

I want these, but I am not willing to pay $200+ for a pair of shoes that will crack after wearing for only 3-5 times... It is inevitable with 3s and 4s.... Can't JB create a more durable AJ III & AJ IV?
Ya but then everyone would just complain that they changed something on the shoe.

umm complaints about better quality? are you serious? beat OGs have lasted longer than some recent retros...nice try newb

I want these, but I am not willing to pay $200+ for a pair of shoes that will crack after wearing for only 3-5 times... It is inevitable with 3s and 4s.... Can't JB create a more durable AJ III & AJ IV?
Ya but then everyone would just complain that they changed something on the shoe.

a hater on the haters. Doesn't make sense though, like dude above me said, why would anyone complain about better quality. Quit being a follower on NT andactually read the posts on here....

Originally Posted by retrojays323

did anybody email footalog and didnt get a email back from them

yeah i emailed them 1x and no respond/ then i emailed the 2x and if they dont respond then im goin to file for a refund
mad.gif
this is the last time im going to order from footalog.com

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by hotbutter

exactly what i have been thinking!! after i receive my True Blue's from "caliroots" for $175 shippepd
tongue.gif
, i am looking at next years "SLAM DUNK" pack as the concluding chapter as a Jordan Brand consumer. nowadays, id just rather spend a FRACTION of the price for some HIGHQUALITY shoes from ADIDAS.

GOOD BYE JORDAN BRAND <<<<<<<<<< STANKY CHEAPARSES
who care what u think??
OBVIOUSLY you do, if you took the time to quote and respond to my comment.

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

i bet you mad bc missed out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by greyson23

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

There are stores filled with these in Europe.
store names please? i'm still looking to get a pair somehow.
I said the samething 7-10 pages ago.

Several Footlockers & Niketown in Paris & London have these.
House of Hoops - Paris
A spot in Stockholm (forget the name).

Originally Posted by sickickz23

a hater on the haters. Doesn't make sense though, like dude above me said, why would anyone complain about better quality. Quit being a follower on NT and actually read the posts on here....
I think I misunderstood what you said or vice versa. I thought you meant you wanted them to maybe use a different material for the midsole orchange the design somehow because thats the only way you are going to prevent the inevitable crumbling of the midsole. I am not hating on anybody, just statingthe obvious, you can go into a lot threads and find mutliple posts of complaints about changes made on retros.

exactly what i have been thinking!! after i receive my True Blue's from "caliroots" for $175 shippepd
tongue.gif
, i am looking at next years "SLAM DUNK" pack as the concluding chapter as a Jordan Brand consumer. nowadays, id just rather spend a FRACTION of the price for some HIGHQUALITY shoes from ADIDAS.

who care what u think??

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

laugh.gif

i have 2 pairs on ice. im selling them, but something like 180 is still too much for u. u are obviously poor, so go buy some $50 adidas

tongue.gif

who care what u think??

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

laugh.gif

i have 2 pairs on ice. im selling them, but something like 180 is still too much for u. u are obviously poor, so go buy some $50 adidas

You obviously still live at home with your parents!

Originally Posted by abstrack

House of Hoops - Paris

i don't live in europe and spent half the day looking up uk/european sites to cop online to no avail....can you scoop a size 13 up for me and we worksomething out on the backend?

tongue.gif

who care what u think??

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

laugh.gif

i have 2 pairs on ice.
laugh.gif

No you don't.

tongue.gif

who care what u think??

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

laugh.gif

PICS???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

who care what u think??

THANK YOU FOR CARING
wink.gif

laugh.gif

first off, poor?? lol i probably got more money in my left sock than you momma does in her entire savings!! haha ~~ who do you think buys yourdiapers for you
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

LOL this comment says ALOT about how IGNORANT and what a HYPEBEAST you are!! haha. the way i see it, it is INTELLIGENT to spend 1/4 of the price for HIGHERQUALITY SHOES, compared to buying into the HYPE (you hypebeast) and paying $200 for crappy fusions/ retros.

oh yea and GLuck with moving out.. ill be sporting the ADIDAS ORIGINALS and living the good life, while youre sporting the jordan fusions you bought with theSUPPOSED 2 Pairs of T.B's youre selling... WHILE STILL LIVING @ HOME watching "BOYZ in the HOOD"
wink.gif

^^ too bad i cant directly past em

and hotbutter, let go of the livng at home thing, im a college student not living at home, not a drop out

ya'll going TB crazy in this thread...i'm kinda hoping for most of your sakes these release before people start jumping off bridges...it ain't thathard to cop if you really want them

Originally Posted by DCS23

ya'll going TB crazy in this thread...i'm kinda hoping for most of your sakes these release before people start jumping off bridges...it ain't that hard to cop if you really want them
Not impossible to buy, but $230+ price tag is kinda a turn off to most.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DCS23

ya'll going TB crazy in this thread...i'm kinda hoping for most of your sakes these release before people start jumping off bridges...it ain't that hard to cop if you really want them
Not impossible to buy, but $230+ price tag is kinda a turn off to most.

^ yea its not that hard just copped a pair size 11 for $188 shipped from hong kong (ebay). tracking shows its in customs in San Fran. hopefully i will get itsoon =) will post pics

Originally Posted by abstrack

House of Hoops - Paris

i don't live in europe and spent half the day looking up uk/european sites to cop online to no avail....can you scoop a size 13 up for me and we work something out on the backend?

Damn fam, your a week too late. I was on vacation in Europe a week ago...back in the states now.

We wear the same size. I copped a pair from a Footlocker in London. Walked down to Niketown London & they had a 13.5, so I decided to cop that one &take the 13 back.

Something told me to keep it. Sorry I wish I could help.

Back
Top Bottom