Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by NY41101

JB did us dirty man and we have no one to blame but ourselves cause they really dont need to release the True Blue III's here to make bread we buy any hot garbage that they release. Sooner or later it was going to come back and haunt us.
no WE do not. Hoodrats and teeny boppers buy the garbage they put out. You should know that. I feel like JB thinks they're better than us orsomething.

Does this have anything to do with what Gentry was talking about in the new Sole collector and how he has to broaden JB's market to Internationalmarket's?

In my opinion this isnt the Wine and Grind Pack these are the True Blue's!!!

Originally Posted by 23edge

International Release?

Somehow I feel Gentry had something to do with this
28qz448.jpg

Damn makes sense now, since Gentry was here in March/April doing tours and check-ins with the Main Retailers & Boutiques across Canada.

Originally Posted by NY41101

JB did us dirty man and we have no one to blame but ourselves cause they really dont need to release the True Blue III's here to make bread we buy any hot garbage that they release. Sooner or later it was going to come back and haunt us.
no WE do not. Hoodrats and teeny boppers buy the garbage they put out. You should know that. I feel like JB thinks they're better than us orsomething.

Thats what I meant bro there are a lot more of those Hoodrats and teeny boppers out here than there are of us, so JB Knows no matter what they throw out herein the States they are going to make money. EastBay restocks come from Kicks that arent sold in Europe I found this out when I Purchase the X/XIII pack fromthem on the restock thats was what the rep told me. I guess JB wants to increase its international sales by making a big splash and they cant go wrong with theTrue Blue III's cause even if the general public doesnt buy them the resellers will.

i knew something went wrong when i seen 50 pages
laugh.gif

damn shame we aint gettin them

to date in the year 2009 we have seen 0 retros to date and no im not adding the retro+

wow....i cant believe this, i was very wrong, never tyhought jb would ever do something this stupid....

They will sit on shelves for the longest then get rereleased a year later in the US.

Just another idiot exec decision made at JB.

I doubt they are going to sit on shelves because as soon as NikeTalk found out they were an International release only, they sold out on the 2 sites that hadthem for $250 plus shipping so resellers are going to gobble these up.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodness

can't u just go on NDC Europe and order a pair if these don't release in the States?

the cost is International Shipping
if u really want these TBs 30 or 40 or maybe a lil more than that for da express mail will be all that u need to pay additional to the shoes+tax

that number isn't that really a rip off compared to resellers' price

amazing...

i dont even feel bad about missing out on the yeezys now. TBIII is definitely worth missing out on all 3 colorways for. 2 pairs for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by geegee

Originally Posted by VAHustler

geegee wrote:

Canadians never get good releases so suck it up americans
suck it up? what does true blue IIIs have to do with Canada. Is there some history behind these and mj that i've never known about? Why should
they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA? I don't see why US would get screwed when jb could make a lot of money off of these. Peeps in canada
are just going to resell to US for the most part anyway.
its not that serious, i was actually joking but because you decided to quote me..like i said suck it up. whats your point anyway dufus? what kind of argument is "Why should
they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA?" your a true patriot.
lol you got to revert to name calling over some sneakers? seems pretty serious to you if you got to call me an incompetent, foolish, or stupid person..
^calling names? are those my words?No. I might have to revert to get on your level..no you just described yourself. i hope you get your shoes.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

amazing...

i dont even feel bad about missing out on the yeezys now. TBIII is definitely worth missing out on all 3 colorways for. 2 pairs for me
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ppl who only read the OP are laaaaaaaaaaame

Back
Top Bottom