Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by armfizzle

wow, an international release is laughable. the true blue's were one of those j's that i've been dying for. oh well, more money in my pocket i guess.

i aint copped jordans in a LONG time

i would actually buy this retro.

o well

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

laugh.gif
at all these people gettin' salty over one shoe not coming to the States.
Now you know we felt when we didn't get the Eggplants, Half Cents, Griffey's etc..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A EURO RELEASE. I'M IN TORONTO, I COULD EASILY STOCK UP ON THESE AND TRADE TO PEOPLE IN THE US FOR SOME MAJOR HEAT WOOOOOOT
it's about time we get an exclusive release that the US doesn't, it's hella unfair not getting alot of releases
uhh no, cuz Jordan DID play in the US..
I guess i'm just mad
mad.gif

lol....Jordan DID play a game created by a CANADIAN
pimp.gif

lol.... Jordan DID play a game invented in the US

laugh.gif
Now you know we felt when we didn't get the Eggplants, Half Cents, Griffey's etc..

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn I would be hella salty ..[/color]

even if they dont come out in u.s im not sweating, i got a hook up in europe and my girl is going out there with here fam later this summer

i don't know why everybody is crying about this

if people really wanted these shoe's that badly , they could get them

even if they are a international release , with all the hype surrounding these

you know everybody and there mother in the countries these are releasing

are just sitting there licking there lips waiting to cop these so they can put them one-bay.............................................................................peace

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

From Dalazz (a mod on I$$) dude has NEVER gave me wrong info.

"The Air Jordan III "True Blue" will in-fact hit the States in very sufficient quantities. These are in fact a Global Release. All major Brand Jordan product accounts will obtain this launch product.

Stay tuned for a Launch Date."

so everybody.. STOP FREAKING OUT
glasses.gif

the spizikes came out overseas and you could still get them just for a lil more then a couple months later they came out in u.s. and now under retail,, so iaint worried

they will release em here hopefully, maybe a few months after Canadians rock em and point at each others True Blues and say, "THOSE ARE WICKED, EH?"

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

damn I would be hella salty ..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

id be pissed as hell!!!

I honestly don't know why we even support this company.............. IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the Buy/Sell forum very soon...........

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

From Dalazz (a mod on I$$) dude has NEVER gave me wrong info.

"The Air Jordan III "True Blue" will in-fact hit the States in very sufficient quantities. These are in fact a Global Release. All major Brand Jordan product accounts will obtain this launch product.

Stay tuned for a Launch Date."

so everybody.. STOP FREAKING OUT
Yea, I know Dalazz personally, and he's legit. I'm trying to get more info from him now.

i really hope that dalazz dude is wrong. i trust jmadidas though dude is a legend here on NT compared to an ISS mod...

Back
Top Bottom