Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Everyone stop freaking out. These WILL release in the US. They will be a GLOBAL QS release, not an international release. GLOBAL includes the US. If anything they will release in July in Europe/Asia and then in August here in the states.
i dunno man....
I still have a feeling they will somehow end up in the US.

I will be majorly bummed if they don't come stateside...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Please Believe

I am not tryin' to do no harm here.

For now, The True Blue III will be only up in Canada. ( Asia & Europe )

IF and a BIG IF things change or they do get released in the U.S. at a later time

Niketalk will be the first to know

I believe ...

and so do I ....

Us dudes in the US well get our pairs ... GUYS no need to worry .

yea it makes sense other countries get them while US where JB thrives only gets fusions.
ohwell.gif

This better not be true

Please Believe

IF and a BIG IF things change or they do get released in the U.S. at a later time

smh.gif
all I needed.

good riddance Jordan Brand.

Damnit.

O well.

I'm going to Buffalo in August for my cousins graduation. Last summer we went to Buffalo, Toronto, and Niagara Falls. So hopefully I can convince my familyto go to Toronto for a couple days.

Please Believe

Wow, we Canadians finally catch a break up here eh? Anyways, I'll be willing to hook a couple of US cats up, IF they got a swoosh account, and promise toreturn the favor. PM me.

international release huh? dayum man....well...if they do come out stateside they will be copped with the quickness

hopefully they'll be like the grey spizikes. if they don't release thats more money in my pocket. either way i'll be fine.

Not trippin in the least about this news. They'll be in the states eventually, just like the Cactus/Violet Spiz'ikes and such. I'll just pass onthese and cop the VII pack, which will be my first of two purchases this year, considering I buy the Space Jams for 175. Thank you JB for saving me somemoney.

Baby J,

What would be the reasoning for not releasing this shoe that would sell out in the US.

Back
Top Bottom